CES cold air intake $512

CES 2.5 catback exhaust system $960

CES headers $915

estimated power pick up 20 kw at the wheels

im planning on getting these 3 items very soon

but i find the headers for $915 very unnecessary

just port your own headers true.... ???

so my question is does anybody have any of the 3 items listed up top

if so... tell me if you think its worth it ( money wise) and (performance wise)

where abouts r u in victoria? i know someone who might be willing to part with their system for your stock one. complete swap over for your stock one. basically brand new and nice (legal) sound to it.

where abouts r u in victoria? i know someone who might be willing to part with their system for your stock one. complete swap over for your stock one. basically brand new and nice (legal) sound to it.

is he willing to sell just the ces catback :spiteful:

umm nah im not dumb enough to swap my stock system ... coz i wont be able 2 sell my car in the future

and i think i might know who your talking about.

if his willing to sell cash with no swaps

im interested

damn... lol i didnt say u were dumb dude... but anyways, i have my stock piping here ready to flogg off if u guys are willing to work something out. doesnt come with the stock muffler but i know someone who might be able to sell his back to me ;)

If I was in the market for a Stivo, I would certainly pick one with a CES exhaust over a stock one. Less effort required. Besides, it's kind of an old car now. Would you really expect to get that much more for selling it with a stock exhaust over a CES.

If I was in the market for a Stivo, I would certainly pick one with a CES exhaust over a stock one. Less effort required. Besides, it's kind of an old car now. Would you really expect to get that much more for selling it with a stock exhaust over a CES.

This. Add the cost of the work to put it all back it's not worthwhile.

After the supercharger install I had a few stock items ledt over. Gave away what I could, gave it a month to sell on eBay and turfed the stuff that didn't sell.

That makes sense. The potential buyers of the Sportivo would probably prefer one with some mods already done to it... unless the seller try to jack the price up too much.

If you own the Ascent like me, you better keep all the OEM parts if you want to trade it in or sell it... unless you're selling it to another Toyota enthusiasts in this forum or another.

wasn't it "Head to Head" that the victorian's were using to get their stock headers ported?

I like to keep all the stock gear, always easier to sell an unmodified car.

Edited by CHA54

wasn't it "Head to Head" that the victorian's were using to get their stock headers ported?

correct. Peter is the one u should talk to

where abouts is head to head located in melb ... ???

The price of CES headers is if you dont return your stock headers to them. It is on an exchange basis. PPE headers are good but also require you to change the mid pipe, cat and muck around with o2 sensor fitment as well. Bit more modifying of stuff to make them fit. Hence they just dont "bolt" in.

The price of CES headers is if you dont return your stock headers to them. It is on an exchange basis. PPE headers are good but also require you to change the mid pipe, cat and muck around with o2 sensor fitment as well. Bit more modifying of stuff to make them fit. Hence they just dont "bolt" in.

weren't the PPE headers made for the celicas as a "bolt on"?

umm nah im not dumb enough to swap my stock system ... coz i wont be able 2 sell my car in the future

im interested

You do sound dumb instead of paying all that money swop for the exhaaust and go to a wrecker in the future a buy a stock exhaust system for 200bux? and now you got a full exhaust system with a stock one for just 200 dollars instead of 2grand and then sell the system, if its a full system with headers you will get 700-800 bux for it so then you end up on top ;)

The only real headers worth having on a 2ZZ are the PPE 4-1 headers. Much more gain in the top end.

I had 4-1 headers from hurricane exhaust and gained a big ammount in the top end with a full system.

And oggi, I ported and polished my headers and got aftermarkets as well my freind owns liverpool exhaust so he let me try a pair he had lying around and i stuck it on a power run on the dyno and i got a extra 8kw at the wheels.

im interested

You do sound dumb instead of paying all that money swop for the exhaaust and go to a wrecker in the future a buy a stock exhaust system for 200bux? and now you got a full exhaust system with a stock one for just 200 dollars instead of 2grand and then sell the system, if its a full system with headers you will get 700-800 bux for it so then you end up on top ;)

man i know 3 people

that want my stock exuast in exhange of there ces plus some cash on top

and those 3 people all have there car listed for sale what a coincidence ...

and its prity hard to find a stivo from wreckers these days

well for melbourne at least ..

man i know 3 people

that want my stock exuast in exhange of there ces plus some cash on top

and those 3 people all have there car listed for sale what a coincidence ...

and its prity hard to find a stivo from wreckers these days

well for melbourne at least ..

what a coincidence you mention that, as i just sold my car with a ces system on it with no issues whatsoever. i believe some legs are being pulled here...

• 9 years later...
On 9/9/2011 at 7:51 PM, oggi said:

CES cold air intake $512

CES 2.5 catback exhaust system $960

CES headers $915

estimated power pick up 20 kw at the wheels

im planning on getting these 3 items very soon

but i find the headers for $915 very unnecessary

just port your own headers true.... ???

so my question is does anybody have any of the 3 items listed up top

if so... tell me if you think its worth it ( money wise) and (performance wise)

I've got all 3 in my 2zz stivo & definitely worth it