Reverse Sensor/Camera

mudi269

Hi,

I'm thinking of fixing a reverse sensor or camera to my Yaris. What is the best option sensor or camera ? I checked fixing reverse sensors from Toyota, it is about $ 500, is there any cheap options available ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm thinking of fixing a reverse sensor or camera to my Yaris. What is the best option sensor or camera ? I checked fixing reverse sensors from Toyota, it is about $ 500, is there any cheap options available ?

I bought two head sensors from toyota at the price of 245 including installation and painting.

For a small car like yaris, two head sensor is enough when parking.

• 4 weeks later...

hi, i just bought and fitted a reverse camera to my yaris sedan, cost me roughly $90 from eBay, camera has small night vision capabilities, and the screen fits on the rear view mirror. witch expands the field of view. check it out......... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130567544652?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_8907wt_1185

hope this helps

also found sets of 4 sensors in 4 different colors for about $30.

Hi,

How easy to fit in ? Is it dificult to fit ?

hi, i just bought and fitted a reverse camera to my yaris sedan, cost me roughly $90 from eBay, camera has small night vision capabilities, and the screen fits on the rear view mirror. witch expands the field of view. check it out......... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130567544652?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_8907wt_1185

hope this helps

Hi,

How easy to fit in ? Is it dificult to fit ?

hope this helps

hi, its very easy to fit took me an hour, i do have some wiring experience though.

it comes with instructions an the ebay seller is really good at answering any questions. i could also explain it easy enough if needed.