Xb parts on a Rukus

Randehh

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I just picked up my rukus about 3 weeks ago =]

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody would be able to give me some insight into the compatibility of the American Xb parts for the Rukus. I've been looking for ages on the net for information about getting a nice bodykit for the baby but I just cant find any tailor made for the Rukus. I was however able to find a Bomex and a Duraflex kit for the Xb. If anyone has any information about places where i can get aftermarket parts for the Rukus, it would be MUCH appreciated =]

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I just picked up my rukus about 3 weeks ago =]

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody would be able to give me some insight into the compatibility of the American Xb parts for the Rukus. I've been looking for ages on the net for information about getting a nice bodykit for the baby but I just cant find any tailor made for the Rukus. I was however able to find a Bomex and a Duraflex kit for the Xb. If anyone has any information about places where i can get aftermarket parts for the Rukus, it would be MUCH appreciated =]

Hey Randehh.

some of the places i have used are

www.trdsparks.com (fast and quick service send via fedex expect package within a week.. highly recomended)

www.scionpro.com (steve from scionpro is one of he most honest people i have ever come accross deffinitly recomend them)

www.forjworks.com (can take some time to get back to your emails but are another company i would recomend)

and ebay (obviously do your research... myself i waited a month for coilovers from not doing my research)

just remember if looking for body parts make sure they are for 2011+ ...

need any help with anything i have a few contacts over in america who i have gone though that i can put you in touch with..

Chris

Hey Randehh.

www.trdsparks.com (fast and quick service send via fedex expect package within a week.. highly recomended)

www.scionpro.com (steve from scionpro is one of he most honest people i have ever come accross deffinitly recomend them)

www.forjworks.com (can take some time to get back to your emails but are another company i would recomend)

and ebay (obviously do your research... myself i waited a month for coilovers from not doing my research)

need any help with anything i have a few contacts over in america who i have gone though that i can put you in touch with..

Chris

Excellent, just got your pm. Thank's alot! I'll be keeping touch with you ;)

• 1 year later...

I can help as well...look into DAMD body kits...used here in the US on xB's that were redesigned after 2010...I have a Five Axis kit on my 08...love it. I belueve Five Axis has kirs that can fit Rukus as well..u can reach out to Troy at Five Axis..they make the concept/demo cars for Scion/Toyora for the auto shows around the world.

• 11 months later...

i just ordered a set of Scion Xb mudflaps for my Toyota Rukus halo which is 2011 model here in Australia. on E-Bay of Course ;) which are long time over due as my Rukus Halo is now nearing 3 Years next year in April & i should have had them on long time before this but i guess is better late than never right :spiteful: if you are wishing to buy Scion Xb parts on E-Bay make sure you send the Seller a brief message just let him know the make & model of your Car & he will get back to you. the Scion Xb mudflaps will definitely fit my Rukus & not to mention looking forward in having them on as i will have a part of a Scion on my Baby which is extra Special to me as i so Love the Scion Xb & wish more People here in Australia would be so much more accepting of the Rukus & not think that we are nutters. hey i know i am little late with this Subject well 2 Years not bad like i said is better to be late than never right :D who knows maybe i won't stop just at the mud flaps always looking for other idea's to make my Baby Special not that it isn't already Special ;) Thanks & hope my message helped not that you haven't been looked after that i can see already well i am just a little late sorry about that. hope you find what you are looking for...

Edited by Sonia

Hey Randehh.

Chris

Hey Chris, hope you can help me out with this one but not sure if i will buy or not. i am wishing to get a Visor for the front windscreen as they have on the Scion web site, but i have read a few things explaining the pro's & cons about having the Visor attached. the problem i have about it is the Wind gust & the noise when you are driving at higher Speeds not that you are able to speed in & around town as there are so many God damn Speed Camera's & Police on Motor Bikes that you have to some how try & keep your foot off the accelerator :spiteful: hmmm anyways since you are having a few Contacts over Seas i was wondering could you help us out with this one & put my mind at rest. i have already Checked out the Scion Site & seeing a few things on there wishing i had more money :g: hmm what to do.?? thanks hope you can help us out will Love u for it :spiteful:

• 9 years later...