Do you know the name of these wheels?

hhmmm guess you could get a different colour and respray them white + add the red lip.. or even look into Work XD9's, kinda similar as well.

http://www.work-wheels.com.au/sale.aspx#product48

http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/index.php?option=com_jdm&p=detail&cid=21

The sizes that may interest you:

17 X 7.0 - $450 per wheel [4-100, 4-114.3, 5-100, 5-114.3 / +42, +47, +53]

17 X 7.5 - $460 per wheel [4-100, 4-114.3, 5-100, 5-114.3 / +32, +42, +50]

17 X 8.5 - $480 per wheel [4-100, 4-114.3, 5-100, 5-114.3 / +32, +42]

18 X 7.5 - $480 per wheel [4-100, 4-114.3, 5-100, 5-114.3 / +48, +53]

18 X 8.0 - $500 per wheel [4-100, 4-114.3, 5-100, 5-114.3 / +35, +45]

18 X 9.0 - $520 per wheel [4-100, 4-114.3, 5-100, 5-114.3 / +20, +30, +38, +43]

Colour available:

Bronze [MHG] - Standard

Magnesium Graysilver [MGS] - Standard

White [WHT] - Standard

Hope you got the coin :blink:

Bronze would be dope on a black car. A guy i knew from the skyline forum had an immaculate gtt on 10" work XD9's and dropped on coilovers.. so damn sexxyyyy :spiteful: it adds a touch of class over the plain black I reckon

Bronze would be dope on a black car. A guy i knew from the skyline forum had an immaculate gtt on 10" work XD9's and dropped on coilovers.. so damn sexxyyyy :spiteful: it adds a touch of class over the plain black I reckon

^ Ed-Zachery.

^ Ed-Zachery.

Is that his name?? Meet too many people when your organising cruise events etc lol

btw i googled "Ed-Zachery" incase I was missing something but all I got was this meaning Definition CLICK

:blink:

rofl

^ Ed-Zachery.

Is that his name?? Meet too many people when your organising cruise events etc lol

btw i googled "Ed-Zachery" incase I was missing something but all I got was this meaning Definition CLICK

:blink:

rofl

LOL no.. I'm using that term exactly as the example setence from your link used it "Ed-Zachery" ~ "Exactly".

oh EVO nice skillz! Bronze 16x7 have been ordered. Can't find them in Black so I will have to get em painted. Thanks for your help ppl. I toyd with the idea of goin bigger but I don't want the wheels to stand out. I just want the car to look neat and mean. Everyone knows my car as BANKAI from the original owner hopfully changing the wheels will put a stop to that!

oh EVO nice skillz! Bronze 16x7 have been ordered. Can't find them in Black so I will have to get em painted. Thanks for your help ppl. I toyd with the idea of goin bigger but I don't want the wheels to stand out. I just want the car to look neat and mean. Everyone knows my car as BANKAI from the original owner hopfully changing the wheels will put a stop to that!

take a pic of them on your car when they're bronze (before you get them painted) so we can have a look :D