How to take off rear parcel shelf

Silver-Aurion

I've installed my sub and amp but I'm getting terrible rattle from my parcel shelf. I tried different way to try and take it out put it's like it's cemented down. I have no clue how to remove it. I searched here but can't find anything. Can anyone lead me to the right path? Thankss!

The clips on it are fairly solid and it does require a little force, however.....

..... have you removed the light grey C-Pillar covers (the ones on either side of the parcel shelf) firstly?

The clips on it are fairly solid and it does require a little force, however.....

..... have you removed the light grey C-Pillar covers (the ones on either side of the parcel shelf) firstly?

No I have not. Is that where I should start? Do I have to be careful of airbag or anything?

Any info on removing parcel shelf would be great as I also will be replacing speakers at some stage. Thanks

If you want full instructions, refer to the service manuals in the FAQ's. Otherwise, removal is as simple as removing the side trim (it won't affect the airbags) then you lift up te parcel shelf. There's nothing too it.

Removing the rear headrests can also help you out.

If you want full instructions, refer to the service manuals in the FAQ's. Otherwise, removal is as simple as removing the side trim (it won't affect the airbags) then you lift up te parcel shelf. There's nothing too it.

Removing the rear headrests can also help you out.

Thanks mate, I can vouch for this advice. When I went to remove my parcel shelf I tried your suggestion by removing those side trims and then it was as easy as pulling up on the parcel shelf with all your strength.

So this can be done without removing the seat back? Hmmm. Its been a while since I've done it, and I already had my seats out at the time for other stuff, so I've never bothered to try it with the seat in place.