"WA" ZRE152 Hatch

BumBuddy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds nice :) did you leave that big torpedo thing in the middle with the resonator and cat or completly remove it? im looking at getting the exhaust done on mine soon and my exhaust guy said i would only be able to change the exhaust from there back so basically an axle back?

You mean the Hotdog? Originally I didnt have the hotdog in place then it was abit too loud for me so i put got the exhaust shop to put it in for me.

yea thats it. so you just changed the piping from there back with a muffler on the end? does sound tough, im getting mine done on thurs now as my swaybar is hitting the stock exhaust

sounds nice :) did you leave that big torpedo thing in the middle with the resonator and cat or completly remove it? im looking at getting the exhaust done on mine soon and my exhaust guy said i would only be able to change the exhaust from there back so basically an axle back?

You mean the Hotdog? Originally I didnt have the hotdog in place then it was abit too loud for me so i put got the exhaust shop to put it in for me.

yea thats it. so you just changed the piping from there back with a muffler on the end? does sound tough, im getting mine done on thurs now as my swaybar is hitting the stock exhaust

Yuppp! So i've got a hotdog, 2.25inch catback and a dynomax muffler which is something like a varex. It has a valve with spring so it opens up when I floor the car and closes when I drive normally.

Yuppp! So i've got a hotdog, 2.25inch catback and a dynomax muffler which is something like a varex. It has a valve with spring so it opens up when I floor the car and closes when I drive normally.

sweet cheers for that. cant wait till mine is done tomorrow

• 4 weeks later...

hows ur exhaust rolla 91? post some videos here :) hehehe

anyway, Bumbuddy, nice video... wonder who drove ur car... hahaha XD

pretty crap to be honest, seems to have lost torque and its not even that loud, can barely hear it. got 2.25" from the hotdog back with a muffler only noise it makes is a very subtle rumble at low revs.

hows ur exhaust rolla 91? post some videos here :) hehehe

anyway, Bumbuddy, nice video... wonder who drove ur car... hahaha XD

pretty crap to be honest, seems to have lost torque and its not even that loud, can barely hear it. got 2.25" from the hotdog back with a muffler only noise it makes is a very subtle rumble at low revs.

Just installed my Injen CAI.

Here's what it sounds like with Intake and Catback.

hmmm pretty keen for one my self... rhys link me?

:P

haha didnt think you were spending more money on your zre haha? :P

im not sure where else to get them but im ordering mine from a place called jdm yard in sydney i think they are. number is 02 9757 2364

haha i know exactly how it goes, i bought my zre thinking i was going to keep it stock.... yea that didnt last long haha.

havent ordered it yet but it was $450 i think.

nice pics, intake looks good.

rear swaybar is good hey, i have the same on mine and even with the stock suspension it feels so much better cant wait for coilovers. do you have the pedders coils in yours?

nice pics, intake looks good.

rear swaybar is good hey, i have the same on mine and even with the stock suspension it feels so much better cant wait for coilovers. do you have the pedders coils in yours?

Rear sway is awesome. I only have pedders lowered springs and it corners great. Will be getting coilovers in the future :)

ah nice one. i was going to go for the springs only too cause i want it lowered and stiffer but think i might wait and just go for the coilovers i think. how good or bad is the ride comfort with those springs in compared to stock?

ah nice one. i was going to go for the springs only too cause i want it lowered and stiffer but think i might wait and just go for the coilovers i think. how good or bad is the ride comfort with those springs in compared to stock?

Ride comfort with lowered springs is pretty good. Not too bumpy...at least not noticeable. But i know for sure coils will make the ride more bumpy and uncomfy.

Ride comfort with lowered springs is pretty good. Not too bumpy...at least not noticeable. But i know for sure coils will make the ride more bumpy and uncomfy.

cool thats good to know, not sure what to get yet as they springs are massively cheaper but coils probably better for the long run. coilovers shouldnt be much worse if any compared to springs as you can adj the damper etc nice ride height you have too with the lowered springs.