VIC - November Meet - From - Diamond Creek - Kinglake

jeffy

Alright fellas here are some piccys most of the in car shots were not done by me, but my partner in crime ~! although Shes not that bad, (im better of course :whistling: ) she actually produced some great shots ! My camera died in the end in the lilydale park.. :( had to use a members mates camera.. soo not used to it.

Here is the link: http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd426/j3ffbro/20_11_2011%20-%20Healesville%20EoMM/?start=all

Day was awesome as we set out from diamond creek, meet and greet, maybe breakfast for some, then Tash breifing us for the cruise, after a few minor twisties we found ourselves at the igloo road house, and had us some "Buxton Burgers" man... that thing was HUGE ~! (that was their 2nd largest burger actually... the "Cathedral was the killer") BG Pete and i were wondering how to start eating that thing haha !

DSC_8135.jpg

DSC_8134.jpg

DSC_8137.jpg

DSC_8147.jpg

DSC_8141.jpg

-pete googling "how to eat buxton burger"

DSC_8153.jpg

DSC_8150.jpg

and we even saw Sarah Jessica Parker..

DSC_8158.jpg

*ba dum tss* bad jokes aside..

After Lunch, we set out so get Pete our rolling shots at a stretch of road where there were just tall trees on the side, cant wait to see that :yahoo: .. as we headed off to Warburton, the extreme roads came in ... roads so narrow that Tash and i were on the middle lane and more twistiesss ! Also a 1m branch got stuck underneath my car <_< which made aweful sounds.. it sure made me nervous :( thought something was wrong with the camry stopped a couple of times took the branch out, was all good in the hoood ! Headed out to lilydale park, where it was our final stop, chatted for a bit, then eventually everyone parted..

enjoy the snaps !

• Like 1

hey jeff did you put copyright onto your album? i can't seem to dl any photos without it being squished

yeahh i shrank it, msg me if you want full res ones, jst gimme the file name, and ill send it to you,

Looks like a great day had by all and some nice pics...sorry i missed it,will try for the next one :)

did anyone finish the big burgers?

yeahh pete and i did,

i struggled within the last couple of bites :X !

• Like 1