celica sx 1991 parking lights

webjet

Yeh they are the t10 wedge. Same for the number plate lights. Get from Jaycar for like 3 bucks for two. Make sure they are not overly blinding and do not focus light on a point as it makes them very obvious to Cops.

Edited by woot woot

ok cool thanks would u know how to access the parking lights when i turn the lights on they pop up but there is 2 bolts holding the headlight when i look down from the top do i undo them to get to the parking light. also how do i make it so the parking lights arent focused on so they wont draw police attention

It should be the one screw directly underneeath the headlight. NO need to keep them popped up. Should then become loose then think pull the whole thing forward a bit and should come out. Get SMD leds or ones that are not normal LEDS that blind you when they are on Sorry thats is what i ment by the focus. Jaycar should be able to show you them lit up. The parker housing is a bit tinted so it shold be fine. Just do not go for crazy bright

Its the phillips head screw facing forwards just above the bumper. If you follow the parking light you will see it has a little tab that lines up underneath the carbon fiber grill thingy.It should be tucked into the corner near the parking light but under the grill but able to be accessed with out removeing anything. If you squat in front of the front of the car near the parker you will see it.

Hope that helps

thanks mate i found it and put them in very quick install. also should i make a new post about those pads inside the door that when the windows goes up and down it slides on those pads cause i need to get new pad things for it cause its scratching the window