aurion parts

SCOOTA44

I am trying to find a manifold to cat for the 2grfe so i can attempt my next mod please?

I have 1...

oh you are funny till in find my sockets ! ba ha ha ha ha !

but its kinda stuck to my car.;)

Remember, it comes with a cat so it will cost you about $100+ from a wrecker.

no just the manifold to the cat flange is what i meant.

I think you may have misunderstood me. The cat IS WELDED to the y-pipe on the lower section and on the upper section, the cat is part of the exhaust headers.

I think you may have misunderstood me. The cat IS WELDED to the y-pipe on the lower section and on the upper section, the cat is part of the exhaust headers.

Per above:

d90a70e7.jpg

The other flang is between the TWC (Cat) and sub muffler:

dc6185e8.jpg

shows how long since ive been underneath her, yeah the flange after the cat... soz.

Per above:

d90a70e7.jpg

The other flang is between the TWC (Cat) and sub muffler:

dc6185e8.jpg

thanks for that.

only cause it sounds better than mine ahahahahahahaha :D :P

Induction definately, exhaust, I gotta say, I think yours has the edge right now. Although when it comes to driving comfort, I beat both of you - mine doesn't make a sound! (...for now <_<)

BTW Scott, if you happen to come across a wrecker locally with a broken Aurion, let me know coz theres a few bits I might wanna grab while you're at it.

Induction definately, exhaust, I gotta say, I think yours has the edge right now. Although when it comes to driving comfort, I beat both of you - mine doesn't make a sound! (...for now <_<)

BTW Scott, if you happen to come across a wrecker locally with a broken Aurion, let me know coz theres a few bits I might wanna grab while you're at it.

induction sounds feral on Scott's car. hoping this doesnt change the note of my car for the worse but i doubt it will. need to get on to ordering that thing. I got to work today and had to ask what date it was to chnage my calender over. sure it's the 19th lol

hey guys first time on here, first time owing a toyota.....

i see on some pics you guys have a cold air intake set up HOW DO I GET THAT I CANT FIND ANY MODS FOR THESE CARS!!!!!

cheers

By using the search function and reading the Aurion FAQ. ;)

induction sounds feral on Scott's car. hoping this doesnt change the note of my car for the worse but i doubt it will. need to get on to ordering that thing. I got to work today and had to ask what date it was to chnage my calender over. sure it's the 19th lol

go to "find-a-part and put in a request for whatever parts you want.Although I have done this, I have only got one reply from a mainland wrecker saying he didnt have anything.