Pre-2010 bodykit compatible with 2010 made Aurion?

TRDATX

currently having some ideas of making my ATX(2010 model) sportier.

after searching around, i've found some cool bodykits for Aurion, however some of them say for '06-09' model, some other say '09 up'. i am bit confused about these parts' compatiblity with my ATX made in 2010, since i always think 2010-model aurion is just an upgrade version of 2009 ones which means exterior looking quite similar.

need senseis' explanation, thanks~ :rolleyes:

after searching around, i've found some cool bodykits for Aurion, however some of them say for '06-09' model, some other say '09 up'. i am bit confused about these parts' compatiblity with my ATX made in 2010, since i always think 2010-model aurion is just an upgrade version of 2009 ones which means exterior looking quite similar.

There's a reason why they refer it as 06-09 and 09 up... Some parts may be compatible, but some are not. ie, facelift grill wont fit the pre-facelift. but I heard the headlights could.

Which kit are you talking about anw? If you show some pics, maybe we could help you somehow.

There's a reason why they refer it as 06-09 and 09 up... Some parts may be compatible, but some are not. ie, facelift grill wont fit the pre-facelift. but I heard the headlights could.

Which kit are you talking about anw? If you show some pics, maybe we could help you somehow.

I found something from this seller,interested in getting the chrome grill or the black grill and the lip kit.

http://www.bodykitskingdom.co.uk/magento/index.php/toyota.html?cat=101

I found something from this seller,interested in getting the chrome grill or the black grill and the lip kit.

There are 2 different chrome grills, 1 for the 06-09 and the other 1 for 09+.

If u get for 09+, no problem. Notice the bar for 09+ are thickers on the side.

And for lip kit, u can get the Style C.

I believe all their descriptions are all correct apart from the Ducktail, LED reflector, and the Eyelid.

There are 2 different chrome grills, 1 for the 06-09 and the other 1 for 09+.

If u get for 09+, no problem. Notice the bar for 09+ are thickers on the side.

And for lip kit, u can get the Style C.

I believe all their descriptions are all correct apart from the Ducktail, LED reflector, and the Eyelid.

Thank you so so much, I am thinking of the eyelid as well,seems not fit 2010 model:( thanks a lot

The eyelids should fit both the pre-facelift and facelifted models, as the headlight casings are the same externally, its only the internals of the lights that are different. That said, often eyelids aren't a perfect fit anyway - they're near enough (like 95%), but they could be better.