WTB: 2zzge throttle cable bracket

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a 2zz throttle cable bracket, the one that bolts to the throttle body and the throttle cable secures to. I'd also be interested in borrowing one to copy if no-one has a spare to sell.

Thanks

Jason

heya im using a 1zz bracket and cable on mine no worries, im running a spacer under each bolt hole to take up the cable slack, still gets full open throttle and everything fine. from memory i think the spacers are about 12mm. im sure pippy has one there you can mock up and have a look at anyway :P if not the 1zz brackets r a dime a dozen.......

had a look at the bracket on pippy's engine, it's totally different to the 2zz setup. It bolts to a couple of M6 holes in the side of the throttle body, my 2zz throttles dont have a boss on that side of the throttle.

Ahh shoot sorry for the run around, now I remember I had to space the standard one to run the 1zz cable haha, sorry, anyway I have found you a 2zz one, grab my number off pippy and gimme a call and I'll organise to get the bracket and other piece you wanted to you..... Need to chat to you about some other things also...

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Muffler change for zr6

2. 2

IAC for 1997 Camry Vienta (3vzfe)

3. 26

200 series won’t shift past 4th gear

4. 7

which engine oil

5. 0

G’day from NSW

6. 3