2 1/4 inch Sports Exhaust 4 an 06 Camry Altise

magicfigure8

I was Quoted $330 for a 2 1/4 inch Custom made Sports Exhaust System fitted + my partner will pick out a nice looking tip or another single muffler for a few extra dollars around ( $50 - $100 ) otherwise shes still deciding wether to or not get her old muffler put on. This pic is of a new muffler but hers is that exact same. I'm not to keen on her getting her old one put back on as it is quit big and would require the bumper to be cut out to fit properly which the exhaust joint is happy to do but as she loves her car so much, prob wouldnt want the bumper cut as may look shotty. A nice shinny tip or new single muffler i think may be the way to go.

Sorry if i havent already mentioned it but the camry belongs to my partner but i love her car so much more than my VZ Wagon " family car "

post-26925-0-66368100-1323822541_thumb.j

Ahh i just realised i said the wrong amount. I was actually quoted $230 for the Camry. As i'm originally from Geelong and i go there often to visit family i got the quote from ( Exhaust Brothers, North Geelong ) however if you search for Exhaust Brothers in the yellowpages online there are a few other locations around the Melbourne area, however they may quote differently as im not sure if there independently owned or not. I also got a quote for my 06 VZ wagon to fit a 2 1/2 Custom Sports Exhaust System from the Cat Back for $330.

My Partner previously had a 97 Holden Vectra Sedan and she had that old muffler on that and it sounded awsome. She loved it. The Exhaust Brothers also did that job and it was a 2 1/4 Cat Back with the Muffler as shown in the picture for as i recall $500 about 18 months ago.

I can not higly recommend The Exhaust Brothers Particularly the guys from North Geelong Thompson Road. They do an awsome job & the service is friendly, great and they even re-sprayed the spare tire hub and petrol tank on the Vectra for free as the paint work had peeled.

Ahh i just realised i said the wrong amount. I was actually quoted $230 for the Camry. As i'm originally from Geelong and i go there often to visit family i got the quote from ( Exhaust Brothers, North Geelong ) however if you search for Exhaust Brothers in the yellowpages online there are a few other locations around the Melbourne area, however they may quote differently as im not sure if there independently owned or not. I also got a quote for my 06 VZ wagon to fit a 2 1/2 Custom Sports Exhaust System from the Cat Back for $330.

My Partner previously had a 97 Holden Vectra Sedan and she had that old muffler on that and it sounded awsome. She loved it. The Exhaust Brothers also did that job and it was a 2 1/4 Cat Back with the Muffler as shown in the picture for as i recall $500 about 18 months ago.

I can not higly recommend The Exhaust Brothers Particularly the guys from North Geelong Thompson Road. They do an awsome job & the service is friendly, great and they even re-sprayed the spare tire hub and petrol tank on the Vectra for free as the paint work had peeled.

i think i remember some shop down north side of geelong, shouldnt be that far off pakington st at geelong west (used to go there alot) right ?

I'll google exhaust brothers closer to where i live atm, as soon as i get home,

Just an exhaust as well, and maybe headers,

Headers are going to change the price a fair bit. Genie/Pacemaker/Hurricane don't make anything for the 2az.

You'd have to get your hands on a set of 2az headers from the US and ship them here; unless you're willing to have a set made up.

• 2 weeks later...