Almost hit by oncoming traffic on Mt Cootha

fleaz

I know this is completely irrelevant to the forum and completely pointless.

Just about an hour, I was driving up to the scenic lookout on Mt Cootha. After one of the blind corners, a (possibly)white hatchback on its way down was travelling in my lane. To avoid a collision, I immediately braked, swerved to the left and hit the guard railing. I was travelling at approximately 40km/h. Given the age and condition of the car, it didn't matter much. However, my car did suffer some scratches and a small dent. The offending driver did not attempt to stop and just drove off. If you (the offending driver) see this, please be more careful in future.

Thank you very much.

From a very shaken driver

I know this is completely irrelevant to the forum and completely pointless.

Just about an hour, I was driving up to the scenic lookout on Mt Cootha. After one of the blind corners, a (possibly)white hatchback on its way down was travelling in my lane. To avoid a collision, I immediately braked, swerved to the left and hit the guard railing. I was travelling at approximately 40km/h. Given the age and condition of the car, it didn't matter much. However, my car did suffer some scratches and a small dent. The offending driver did not attempt to stop and just drove off. If you (the offending driver) see this, please be more careful in future.

Thank you very much.

From a very shaken driver

Avoid Mt Coot-tha, Mt Glorious and Mt Nebo of a night. Just a word of advice, people love doing runs up and down them and often don't know how to drive.