[VIC] TOCAU 2012 ANNUAL MEET

Hey everyone. It's that time of the year again. That time is the:

TOCAU Annual Meet!!!

The itinerary is to be located in Post #3 below and will be occasionally updated over the next few days/weeks. It's enough there though to get the general idea of what is going on.

Basically the meet will be held on the Queen's Birthday long weekend (JUNE 8 - 11, 2012).

For those who are unaware of these Annual Meets, you can have a look at the following threads from the previous meets so you can get an idea:

TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

- TOCAU 2008 Mega Meet Media

TOCAU ANNUAL MEET (2009)

- 2009 Melbourne Annual Meet (Pics)

2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET

- 2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET PICS

[QLD] TOCAU 2011 ANNUAL MEET

- 2011 TOCAU Annual Meet Pics and Videos

So with that said, start planning your holidays guys. I hope to see you there. Let's make it a meet to remember.

Attendance List

VIC:

1) Kenshin X

2) 1stKill

3) dwee

4) Tash

5) BKS

6) Trickey

7) jeffy

8) Cee-Lo

9) dorifto

10) fillit

11) private number

12) eviltwin

13) woot woot

14) -alister

15) mblk

16) Toyota kid

17) dyslexik

18) cductn

19) bristowe

20) kolourhero

21) whitejet

22) .gorgz

23) wanna.spoon

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

QLD:

1) DJKOR

2) mick.wheelz

3) k_san

4) Andrew357

5) Branno

6) SuperDave x 2

7) GDUBB

8)

9)

10)

NSW:

1) BG Pete

2) Hiro

3) Ronnyboy

4) juvenile

5) master.Cuong

6) ben yip

7) GTfour_turbo90

8) JE-55-SA

9)

10)

SA/NT/WA/TAS:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

So this will be where the itinerary will go. At the moment, we are still fine tuning it, so it's mainly just to give you guys an idea of what's going on. :)

-------------------------------------------------

To make things easier here is a guide to the following itinerary (updated by Kenshin X 06/04/2012) -

RED - Destination or place we are going to or leaving from

GREEN - The time we are leaving or arriving .

ORANGE - What you need to bring with you

PINK - Appropriate colour for <insert Victorian member>.

FRIDAY 8TH JUNE

This night will be the "Unofficial Dumpling Night" 7.30pm will be the time we meet at Noodle Kingdom (469 High Street Preston, 3072) Eat to your hearts content and I assure you won't be going home hungry. Noodles and skewers and salt and pepper squid and other options are available if you don't fancy dumplings.

Interstaters can ride shotgun with one of our friendly VIC crew or if you don't trust Melbourne drivers you can driver yourself. :P I doubt you'd be wanting to drive after a 16 hour drive for the Brisbane crew ;)

SATURDAY 9TH JUNE

10.30AM - Meet at Brighton Toyota - 77 Nepean Highway, Elsternwick VIC, 3185

11.00AM - Show and Shine contestants entry OPEN

11.30AM - Show and Shine entries CLOSED

12.00AM - Votes are to be counted

12.30AM - Winners announced and prizes awarded

1.00PM - End show and shine

1.30PM - Lunch and BBQ at Brighton Toyota (Food and drink to be provided - $5 and eat as much as you want!)

2.30PM - End Lunch

4.00PM - Bowling/Laser Skirmish Group Event (most likely Watergardens)

7.00PM - Dinner at Watergardens (TBC where)

Categories for the Show N Shine are as follows:

Public Choices:

BEST Interior - Winner's Trophy Proudly Sponsored by Highpoint Muffler Centre

2012-04-14143434.jpg

BEST Exterior - Winner's Trophy Proudly Sponsored by Hybrid Notion Smash Repairs

2012-04-14143425.jpg

BEST Engine Bay - Winner's Trophy Proudly Sponsored by Tyres R Us

2012-04-14143440.jpg

BEST Overall - Winner's Trophy Proudly Sponsored by Pedders South Melbourne

2012-04-14143357.jpg

!!!PRIZES WILL BE ALLOCATED SOON!!!

Moderator's Choices:

Will be revealed on the day. 4 categories in total ;)

* OFFICIAL PHOTO SHOOTS WILL BE HELD AT BRIGHTON TOYOTA!

* Entry into the show n shine is $10 per car. Entrants will be given a random number to display on their car.

* Show and shine category winners will be determined by tallying every ones votes on the day. Everyone will be given a slip for each category with numbers: 1 and 2 on it. Whoever they vote in 1 will be given 2 points. Number 2 will be given 1 point. The Winner is the one who has the most points in the given category. Any blanks in any field will be a null vote.

:clap::yahoo: PRIZES INCLUDE 1 UNIVERSAL VAREX MUFFLER VALUED AT $460 FROM XFORCE!!! :clap::yahoo:

:toast: ALSO HEAPS OF OTHER PRIZES AND TROPHIES TO BE WON SO REGISTER YOUR INTERESTS NOW ON THIS THREAD!!! :toast:

1. Juvenile

2. CDUCTN

3. mick.wheelz

4. GDUBB

5. Tash

6. Hiro

7. BG Pete

8. Kenshin X

9. Ben Yip

10. Shogun125

11. kolourhero

SUNDAY 10TH JUNE

Proposed cruise: CLICK HERE

10.00AM - Meet at Diamond Creek

10.30AM - Briefing and some Housekeeping

11.00AM - Start SHARP > Lunch at Healsville > cruise back to Lilydale Lake

3.00PM - OFFICIAL END OF the 2012 TOCAU Annual Meet

* Please bring a CB radio if you have one with you. Organisers will have a CB radio each. Channels will be determined on the day.

Sunday night will be opening for anything as people will be tired from the cruise and wanting a breather

MONDAY 11TH JUNE

Queen's Birthday. Today will be the unofficial day for cruises/meets/etc. I have another sight seeing cruise for the ones who are interested organised for a couple of Queenslanders. Great Ocean Road Cruise to Port Campbell to see the 12 apostles. We leave at 7-8AM sharp in the morning from Albert Park. Anyone who is interested are welcome to PM me for these details. Or contact my phone number on 0433 991 799.

Interstaters who wish to join: we will leaving early morning (7-8AM) be back in Melbourne by around 5PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the people will be responsible for a part of the annual meet. If you have a concern about any part of the meet, please let us know. Also if you think you can help organise another part of the meet, feel free to let one of us know.

Kenshin X (Duy) and Tash (Tash) - Trophies for show and shine/prizes, Managers for annual meet agenda.

Johnnieboi (John) - Food Dinner Manager

dwee (Peter) and 1stKill (Lee) - Group Events Manager

Blind Kid Seeks (Andy) - Cruise and Lunch Manager

i can organise the dumplings on the friday night. i have a place you all will enjoy ;)

The place we went to last time was pretty freaking awesome :)......but dumplings sound good

Stupid question do you have to stay for all three days????? If not then count me in for the cruise part and prob spectator at show n shine

Sorry just read it properly lol. should really not skim over things. Will try come to most of it as it sounds pretty good as long as no exams or assingments

Edited by woot woot

Again, I have exams during this period. But i'll try and go to at least one night or day. I'll be in for VIC but will let you know when I get my Trimester 1 exam timetable. I will one day be free of exams, one day ...