[VIC] TOCAU 2012 ANNUAL MEET

Gents and ladies,

Please find attached the Information Booklet for this year's Annual Meet. I'd advise everyone to have a look at the soft copy. If you can print it out, print it out otherwise there will be copies handed out at the Show and Shine. :)

Just a reminder, it's the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend so the Police will be out in force and it's double demerits! So take it easy!

Have to wake up for work in 3 hours, so good night and see you all very soon! :)

Pete.

TOCAU Annual Meet Booklet 2012.pdf

And what a frosty drive it was ...... The kebab machine was loving the cool breeze Lol ..... Now time for some kebabs

Drive safely kids as for those who went to the last national meet in Melbourne can remember what happened when stupidity kicked in!!! Sorry for not posting much or having anything to do with the meet this year as I hate not being able to go due to work etc plus I've also got a few family issues going down ATM which are a lil more important than attending.

Hope you all understand and have a super weekend!! Weather in brisvegas is crap with showers to rain periods and cold( for us up here anyway lol). Make sure there are plenty of pics taken and lets see if someone can step up to the plate and challenge my national meet title of best dancer with the lovely ladies from hooters!!!!

Cheers sb

don't worry SB. we will all make sure that none of that will happen this year.

on another note, 17 people who turned up at noodle kingdom. thanks and hope u enjoyed it :)

Come on down fellas to the parts & service area .... We have a number of spots under cover for today's show.

Ok so who won what?? I know Tash picked up something but what about everyone else? Did Xoom win something for the biggest sign beside his car lol

Going to have to completely withdraw my attendance from this Annual meet unfortunately. Have family stuff on tonight, and my car isn't completely assembled, and wont be in time for tomorrows cruise.

Hope everyone who can go enjoys themselves, and takes plenty of pics of the rides!

Ten char fellow Western Sicktorians!!

Pre-meet tomorrow at 9am, we're meeting at the usual scumshine vicroads car park.

So far its Jeffbro, Senor Woot woot and myself attending the said pre meet shenaniganry.

BUMP to last page. thanks Duy :P

And dont worry we'll be seeing you later ;) haha

Ten char fellow Western Sicktorians!!

Pre-meet tomorrow at 9am, we're meeting at the usual scumshine vicroads car park.

So far its Jeffbro, Senor Woot woot and myself attending the said pre meet shenaniganry.

Gents and ladies,

Please find attached the Information Booklet for this year's Annual Meet. I'd advise everyone to have a look at the soft copy. If you can print it out, print it out otherwise there will be copies handed out at the Show and Shine. :)

Just a reminder, it's the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend so the Police will be out in force and it's double demerits! So take it easy!

Have to wake up for work in 3 hours, so good night and see you all very soon! :)

Pete.

TOCAU Annual Meet Booklet 2012.pdf

Hi all,

I will be bringing more copies of the booklet today if you haven't got a copy yet.

Remember to bring CB Radios, $$ and a good attitude today. Will be bits that are still wet and slippery; please take it easy!

Meeting at Diamond Creek McDonalds at 10ish for a 10:30AM start! See you all there!

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=diamond+creek+mcdonalds&ie=UTF-8

...and this concludes the annual meet. Thanks to all the organisers and people who made the effort to show up to the annual :)

It was great to see new faces and put them to the aliases on the forum. Apart from a couple of hiccups and a sore bottom, this annual meet has been a great success. :)

cheers all

Kenshin out.

i think it was AWESOMEEE ~!!

Hahahahs, graham and beryl !

Tons of laughs, and awesome people !

Cant wait for the next one already :P

Just my 20 cents ;) :D :lol: :) :ph34r: !

LOL Jeff...... Get yo 20 cents out of here!! haha

The cruise was great! although i must say i now hate jaaaaaaags and anything that is related or resembles a jag... :P

Nice meeting the interstaters and other victorians, was a very well planned day and everyone stayed within their limits and kept fairly cool. :)

Edited by 4ABHGE