[VIC] TOCAU 2012 ANNUAL MEET

ah fellas was an awesome weekend ..... thx to all those involved in organizing it .... as Duy will know i wasnt sure i was gonna make it till like a few days before hand .... and look i still managed to get my ricer signs made up :P :P :P

And Duy you stole my umbrella you BA$tard !!!!!!!!!

Oh and sock horror my car was clean .... look here is the proof

3765b9e3.jpg

ah fellas was an awesome weekend ..... thx to all those involved in organizing it .... as Duy will know i wasnt sure i was gonna make it till like a few days before hand .... and look i still managed to get my ricer signs made up :P :P

What happened to you on the drive home? Saw you parked by the side of the road near Narellan with the hazards on, didn't have time to pull over though (and to be honest, after going 20km in the last hour of traffic I was too relieved to be moving again to stop)

Oh and sock horror my car was clean .... look here is the proof

whats on the other side ? :P ;) :ph34r:

And Duy you stole my umbrella you BA$tard !!!!!!!!!

LOL!~~!

feature on zero clearance:

http://zeroclearance.net/?p=177

lol 335 atw, on xooms car :P

and this quote:

" the car was so low that the driver would need to take a detour around any speed bump he'd encounter." ;)

Wasn't it 335 at the flywheel?

Indeed it was! :)

And that's what I wrote on the site :)

I think the previous poster just didn't finish reading the line haha

Was a good meet, I apologize if we didn't get everyone in.

damn, i think i grew a few inches higher and a few pounds wider when i took that trophy for the show and shine LAWL :lol: but heck i can't remember me being THAT ugly HAHA :ninja:

looks like it was an awesome weekend... I wish I could have made it.

Also great to see coverage on some automotive blogs... if anyone has more photos please do post them :)

i think its because he didn't talk to me. i wasn't exactly "approachable" until about the last 30 minutes of the meet lol...

Mini skirt and bright red lipstick will do the trick :)

Well, another year and another annual meet over, I must say that despite some initial doubts (the lack of QLDers, the weather, and Victorian police) it turned out to be a pearler of a weekend. Great to catch up with the Victorian crew that I met last year and put names to faces of those I hadn't already met. Show and Shine venue was excellent due to the overhead cover and nice cosy confines which means everyone could get up close and personal with the cars, in a good way it was better that we didn't get more entrants, otherwise they would have been stuck outside in the rain/wind and a little out-of-sight from the main group. The cruise was also excellent (despite Grahame's best efforts), for an interstater it really helped to put the '09 bushfires into perspective, can only imagine what kind of a hell-hole Marysville would have been when the fire-storm came through, and the rolling hills of dead grey mountain ash still provides a sobering reminder 3 years on. Especially happy that the rain stayed away for most of the day as it would have put a real damper on some excellent driving roads.

Thanks go out to Big Pete, Little Pete, Duy, Tash, Andy and the rest of the organisers for putting the whole weekend together, and here's looking forward to next October in Adelaide *wink

A few photos that I managed to grab - didn't get any driving shots from the cruise as I was too busy keeping up with Bill and Andy though...

P1150252.jpg

P1150253.jpg

P1150258.jpg

P1150259.jpg

P1150266.jpg

P1150268.jpg

Hey, I'm walkin' here!

P1150277.jpg

One very mint Crown

P1150278.jpg