[VIC] TOCAU 2012 ANNUAL MEET

FYI, i'm not going to tassie after the meet, my nikon D80 died in the a$re and I need a new camera........and being me....I see the chance for a massive upgrade :)

Not forgetting to mention if you leave Monday the 18th the next boat back isn't till the 25th.

So the cheapest return boat trip will cost you $350 (that's a chair for a bed for the night) plus the cost of 7 nights accommodation, fuel and food. Fail boat.

• 3 weeks later...

Any word on where the Show and She will be held? Have some money i am trying not to spend on other things that i can book accommodation to concrete me in for 2012

Add me to the list... My baby should be ready by then. Can I join the Bris convoy? I'm drivin solo, sending the fam via Jetstar.

Kind of waiting for an update really. To be honest, I have been so busy with work (and stressed out too) that I haven't had time to even put thought into this meet. I don't know how things will be looking a few months from now despite the fact I already have my leave booked in.

hopefully after today guys. i'm consolidating all the places and events etc. 90% of it is done. hard to balance between family and forum and work :lol: u can book in if u like hiro, i'm sure it wont be far from where we are having the show and shine

out of curiosity does anyone want to attend the tampered track day on the 11th?

What is required of the car? Bonnet pins, fire extinguisher, battery triangle etc? What about CAMS license? I'm interested but a complete track day n00b