[VIC] TOCAU 2012 ANNUAL MEET

Hi guys

I am a pretty infrequent vistor to this forum but thought I would see if you would like me to mention your show n shine to the TCCAV members here in Melbourne.

I know a few years ago we kinda crashed the party with a couple of older cars. I am sure a few of us would like to come along and share in the the Toyota enthusiasm at the show n shine, so if we are welcome let me know and I will spread the word.

Cheers

Adam

Adam, it would be great if you and few others who are interested to join the show n shine! there are heaps of great prizes to be won so please if you and any others in the TCCAV would like to come, post here in the thread and one of us will update :) I'm sure we all like to see old school toyotas in the ranks.

private number, yeah i know too, its going to be you LAWL :D

I think I am going to have to pull out of this one guys. Things at work are starting to pick up speed and it is going to make it difficult to attend.

Make sure to get lots of photos for those of us who can't make it.

There goes two cars i wanted to see. Daryls Aurion and Andrews Blue Camry

Yes both worthy of a look, Daryl did mention early he wasn't 100% if he could make it but I thought Andrew was still coming?

No one else pulling out are they? :(

There goes two cars i wanted to see. Daryls Aurion and Andrews Blue Camry

Yes both worthy of a look, Daryl did mention early he wasn't 100% if he could make it but I thought Andrew was still coming?

No one else pulling out are they? :(

Because the dealerships were so hard to arrange, I held of booking accommodation to minimise transit and I was beaten to the holiday post.

I'll be in my 4th straight week of 16 hour work days instead of being at the Annual Meet. :angry:

Guys I'm going to be booking a room at the Jika Internaitonal this week, any interstaters who wants to go halves (rooms have two beds and the rate is per-night not per person) is welcome to tag along but I'll need to know by Friday arvo as I think they've got 10% off this week ($100 per night for the room so $50 each if sharing)