[VIC] TOCAU 2012 ANNUAL MEET

Ill be there only for the sunday if there isnt any snow. If there is ill just meet up with you lot in the morning and bail early :)

Ill be there only for the sunday if there isnt any snow. If there is ill just meet up with you lot in the morning and bail early :)

Softer than a custard pudding

I have some bad news.... the clutch on the 4runner has started slipping really badly... so between replacing that, and a holiday I have booked for later this year that I am paying off, I am not going to be able to make it this year :(

sorry guys, was really looking forward to it too.

It's a definite no for me now guys. At this stage I am going to be getting back from Fiji on that Friday and there have been some certain things organised for that Saturday. There is also the possibility I will be travelling again on Monday.... so in short; I definitely can not make this meet.

The meet is looking pretty awesome though. So bummed that I am not able to make it.

A big thanks to everyone that has put their hands together to make this meet happen. It's amazing how quickly it creeps up on you. Hard to believe it is just under a month away.

Hey man... i dont want cold start problems again nor do i want to be the designated snow plow now! :P

And i like custard ^_^ ahah

Also, GG. got my last exam on the tuesday after in the morning so no tampered day for me either :(

Edited by 4ABHGE

Hey man... i dont want cold start problems again nor do i want to be the designated snow plow now! :P

And i like custard ^_^ ahah

Also, GG. got my last exam on the tuesday after in the morning so no tampered day for me either :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( if you guys can't make, you can't make it. I know you guys would genuinely come if you guys could! :)

Those to quietly hiding on the forums and still deciding whether they'll come to this or not, COME! We welcome new faces and we certainly do not bite... :lol:

alright guys and gals. the first post has been updated and will be the final update. :) :yahoo:

for the friday and monday queens bday, events will be UNOFFICIAL part of this annual meet. However, instead of making another thread just reply in here if you want to join us. Here is the plan.

Friday:

Dumpling night at Noodle Kingdom 469 High Street Preston 3072. I will book for 10-15 people at 7pm depending on how many people turn up. There is ample parking at woollies but remember you have to press for the ticket to print out for you to display on the car. no payment needed (yes stupid, i know). Menu involves more than just dumplings so don't worry if you don't fancy them. Wide variety including rice, noodles, seafood, meat dishes, bbq beef, soup dishes etc etc etc to choose from! :clap:the staff aren't really friendly, but who cares. we are there to eat cheap nice food ;)u may find that you might have to wait a bit on the dishes too...

If you interstaters want a ride in our Victorian cars to take a break from the long ass driving, you are more than welcome to do so, dont complain about stiff springs, excessive offensive exhaust noises and NO puking OR farting ;)

Monday Queen's Birthday:

Unofficial Great Ocean Road Cruise to the twelve apostles port campbell. this cruise will be purely scenic with some nice twisties and turns. traffic maybe will be a bit of a problem today as for the long weekend but not enough to quell the enjoyment of the road. We will start the meet at albert park lake in the city at 8am and will leave at 8.30am SHARP! reason for the early start? well there is a long days drive ahead and great scenery at the twelve apostles! :)

Breakfast will be at anglesea: beautiful bread and pies there in the morning as well as coffee and hot drinks to choose from. But don't eat too much as we are going to have lunch at lorne at the pub. Beautiful to enjoy here!!! From there a nice drive to port campbell and for the long drive home we will go on the A1 back to melbourne to albert park. we should be back there at around 6pm. if you guys arent sick of each others faces and want to have a dinner together then thats fine. we can organise something there.

that is all... Kenshin out.

alright guys and gals. the first post has been updated and will be the final update. :) :yahoo:

for the friday and monday queens bday, events will be UNOFFICIAL part of this annual meet. However, instead of making another thread just reply in here if you want to join us. Here is the plan.

Friday:

If you interstaters want a ride in our Victorian cars to take a break from the long ass driving, you are more than welcome to do so, dont complain about stiff springs, excessive offensive exhaust noises and NO puking OR farting ;)

Monday Queen's Birthday:

Unofficial Great Ocean Road Cruise to the twelve apostles port campbell. this cruise will be purely scenic with some nice twisties and turns. traffic maybe will be a bit of a problem today as for the long weekend but not enough to quell the enjoyment of the road. We will start the meet at albert park lake in the city at 8am and will leave at 8.30am SHARP! reason for the early start? well there is a long days drive ahead and great scenery at the twelve apostles! :)

that is all... Kenshin out.

lol... leave my obnoxiously loud exhaust alone!

btw there is a track day on monday if anyone is interested.. we can totally have a toyota group!

GOR cruise does sound good, although it would mean finding accommodation for another night, plus would make 3 solid days of driving (including the 12 hour trip home) in a row...

oh wow just looked at these dates once again. Ill be hung over as ****** on the saturday and sunday - but ill still be there yeeee. Got several parts im gonna order this week and if it comes in by that weekend ill enter show and shine. If not ill just troll in the background hahaha.

GOR cruise does sound good, although it would mean finding accommodation for another night, plus would make 3 solid days of driving (including the 12 hour trip home) in a row...

I already arranged an extra day at the same place so I can meet up with my cuz on monday night as he will be in Melb too :)