Got Defected

ERC10N

Just Got defected for my window being too dark LOL 5% LOve thelook but cant have them damn time to change to 30% midnight Express :spiteful:

In all honesty, you performed a well known illegal modification and got defected. I wouldn't be expecting this thread to be going anywhere good.

• Like 1

The percentage is the amount of light allowed to penetrate the tinted glass...If the vehicle already has factory tinted glass, the overally percentage still must not be lower than 35%.

Story would be epic if you got defected for something rad.. like a big Kev grade turbro or kebab particles caught in your wiper jets...

I'm sorry but do you want a medal or something for being defected? Is that red sticker they put across your back window like some sort of a tough sticker / tattoo or something showing the world how cool you are? Seriously, get a life! Being defected is not cool... Being defected for stupid stuff is what gives the rest of us a bad name and gets us labelled as hoons when we are actually enthusiasts...

www.boostcruising.com.au <--- you may prefer this site....

Not trying to be cool or anything. Why most of u guy being like this already W** The 5% came with the car already when i brought it i had it on for about 18 month get your facts straight before saying these thing i know what is a defects and that been thru it with my old nissan 180sx...not trying to give you guys a bad name it was jus a saying that all..

I'm sorry but do you want a medal or something for being defected? Is that red sticker they put across your back window like some sort of a tough sticker / tattoo or something showing the world how cool you are? Seriously, get a life! Being defected is not cool... Being defected for stupid stuff is what gives the rest of us a bad name and gets us labelled as hoons when we are actually enthusiasts...

Why you being like this mate?? you being cool urself??

Why you being like this mate?? you being cool urself??

The creation of your thread seemed more like a status update as you didn't ask for any.help or really have any direction you wanted the thread to go.

one good thing was you didn't blame the cops etc for the tint (which was your fault), that many others do.

Not trying to be cool or anything. Why most of u guy being like this already W** The 5% came with the car already when i brought it i had it on for about 18 month get your facts straight before saying these thing i know what is a defects and that been thru it with my old nissan 180sx...not trying to give you guys a bad name it was jus a saying that all..

So your purpose of starting a thread was to advise the TOCAU community that you are not intelligent enough to learn from your mistakes?

The thing I don't understand is... how the ****** can you see properly out of your windows during night driving especially wet weather? I'm sure you've collected a few pedestrians dressed in dark clothing or animals or almost damage others vehicles in a car park.

So now with the money you got to pay for the fine and new tint. Could have saved yourself some money for something else :rolleyes:

In all honesty, you performed a well known illegal modification and got defected. I wouldn't be expecting this thread to be going anywhere good.

The prophecy came true.. What's next sir..? Thread Locked? :whistling: