Toyota -86- Gallery...(pics only)

juvenile

wasnt really that big of a fan of the new 86. But then i saw them chops and im sold. If i ever got one thats exactly what id do to it. front mount at all. Its gonna be an interesting few years after the 86 is being released. Got my eye on what people do. Thommy, that includes you hahah

wasnt really that big of a fan of the new 86. But then i saw them chops and im sold. If i ever got one thats exactly what id do to it. front mount at all. Its gonna be an interesting few years after the 86 is being released. Got my eye on what people do. Thommy, that includes you hahah

haha rhys i wouldn't know where to begin but probably wont mod for a while. need to save lol

haha rhys i wouldn't know where to begin but probably wont mod for a while. need to save lol

I call BS! Lol I say you will chuck it on coils and maybe a few bars in the first few months! :whistling:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After getting the chance to sit in one of these today (well the FR-S... and left hand drive), I think I have made my decision. My main thought I was getting with regards to this car was that I didn't know if I could make the change from a large car to a small car. Once I sat in this though, the overall feel of the car was enough to sway my decision. It just feels right inside. I hope Toyota don't mess up the price of it.

di-9133757913510.jpeg

di-113375791423.jpeg

di-3133757914813.jpeg

di-16133757915414.jpeg

di-413375791619.jpeg

di-1013375791671.jpeg

di-1413375791741.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone was curious. 'FT' was dropped from 'FT86' as FT stands for Future Toyota. Obviously now it's here it's longer a future model ;)

• 2 weeks later...

7413212752_f4ff2406bb_z.jpg

7413212926_84742374c4_z.jpg

After driving past this last night, I think the 86 will be my next car. :D

There was an86 meet in melbourne last night. Only one 86 though lol

7413212858_747c9d12cf_z.jpg

Red tint sure sets the rear off! It just needs a ducktail spoiler as well.

THIS!!!! IMG_20120624_102919.jpg so damn sexy!!! sat in the passenger seat though.... apparently in the states they already hacked the engine out and put a 2JZ in it...

I'm totally sold on the 86, even before seeing it in the flesh.

Gotta stop spending on the Seca and save $$$$!!

Couple of pics from a Auto GT 86 in Fyshwick Canberra:

IMG_20120625_165331_l.jpg

IMG_20120625_165348_l.jpg

Too embarrassed to bring my DSLR in for proper shots :P maybe when they have a proper manual GTS in!

Sat in one of these, not enough knee room and the steering wheel should be a whole lot closer to the driver. Sad thing is you cant fix it because of the air bag.... :(

Apart from that, the car is aboslutely awesome!! had a good chat with the toyota dude there with the cars and he gave a bit of insight on it and how it goes, also a bit of insight on the new Corolla coming out soon... :ninja:

603879_408839292499696_1220774736_n.jpg

Edited by 4ABHGE

• 2 weeks later...