CARGO COVER

CROCO

HI EVERYONE, IM JUST CURIOUS DID THE CARGO COVER COME WITH 7SEATER MODELS OR WAS IT ONLY AVALIABLE ON 5 SEATER MODELS .MINE IS THE KXS 7 SEATER , MINE DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE ONE . AS I BOUGHT MY KLUGER SECOND HAND IM CURIOUS. I PRICED TO BUY ONE $830. ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS

• 2 months later...

No mate, unfortunately.

I end up having to buy a new one, which cost $830 OUCH!

I searched from front to back inside the car and couldnt find it, rang the dealer and said wear is my cargo cover and they more or less said tuff titties, you bought the car second hand, so you bought it as you saw it, at the time i bought the car I didnt realize that it was meant to come with one.

You live and learn.

Sorry everyone I totally forgot all about replying to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Croco, I bought my KX-S new and it had one fitted. I know you've bought one now and that's a hell of a price to pay for what you get. Mine started to tear along one edge of the centre bar and when I realised that you couldn't see into the back anyway with the anti-glare screening on the windows, I pulled it out and it's now in storage so it can't get damaged any further.

My wife has a habit of buying plants and sticking them in the back when I'm not looking because her car is much smaller. Something to keep in mind after paying $830 for one. Watch out for wives!!

Hi peter, sorry mate for taking so long to reply, I been away in newcastle, and I only just got back today.

Yeah I agree you cant really see into the back that well anyway, and my car has had the factory tint fitted, If I had my time over again I probadly would of saved my money and not bought the cargo barrier.

You raised a good point about the cargo cover getting damaged, I know what you mean about your better half trying to put things that are to big with cargo cover pulled out, I have done the same thing,I put mine in the compartment in the floor, so it doesnt get damaged, at $830 thats the last thing you want.

You really cant put much in the back with the cargo cover pulled out anyway.