Jump to content

2003 Sportivo

Recommended Posts

There is one small hose that connects just after the throttle body butterfly their are two bigger hoses also connecting to the throttle body at the same point. This little hose has a directional flow valve in it allowing only air to flow towards the throttle body (/intake manifold).

Then it goes into a t-joint by the AirBox. One of the other two points on the t-joint goes to a vacuums cavity on the back side of the air box.

The final point on the t-joint goes to the vacuum solenoid valve, that then goes to and controls flap on the air box that opens in lift.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which hose goes to the round diapham looking connection ?

I assume you mean the thing controls the airbox flap???

The hose coming out of the electronic valve that is opened in lift by the computer goes into the

round diapham looking connection ?

this allows the vacuum to open the flap in lift.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Toyota Owners Club AU © 2020 | This Website has no association with Toyota (AU) or Toyota Motor Corporation. | Cookies | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

  • Create New...