Aurion braided brake lines

DJKOR

Pretty sure Adamsy paid considerably less to get his custom made for his TRD brake package.

Did he get a Front and Rear set made up though?

BTW, a wise man once told me that unless you are racing/tracking heavily/regularly you won't see any gains from braided lines. Given a Brakequip brake line tester will test a rubber line/hose @ 3000psi (that's about twice the amount of pressure built up in an emergency stop, I had my lines made up and tested in a Brakequip machine) they are hardy enough anyway.

No, only fronts, but comparing apples with apples, I think they still worked out cheaper per corner.

From what I know, I think you're pretty right about not feeling any gains from street use. The science behind the idea is solid, and clearly theres a good reason why high end performance cars and racecars run them, but for the everyman its probably not so much functional as for fap factor.

For the sake of mentioning (for the lulz), I noticed the other week that the urinal in the gents at a local bar I frequent is fitted with braided hoses. I was amused.

Well the pre-made option is there for those like myself that either don't have the time to get to a shop to get them made up... or are just too lazy for that side of things. Something like this means they just have to open a package that arrives at their door and spend a short amount of time fitting them without having to leave the house. For some people, convenience is worth the extra dollars.