2012 Aux Location

xmacleodx

Hi,

I have just purchased a new RAV 4 Crusier 2012. (Stereo P/N is either PZQ60-00521 or PZQ60-00522 or PZQ60-00523 - I belive its the 522 as the 523 is the NAV)

It has a 6.1" LCD Touch screen Audio system with a USB input on the front, when we went for a test drove it was a 2011 model and it had USB & 3.5mm jack next to the hand break.

What appears to of happened is they have moved the USB to the face panel and removed the 3.5mm Jack. What I would like to know without pulling apart my Dash is there still a 3.5mm jack on the back of the head deck?

Called the dealer and they claim that I can use a 3.5mm to USB converter which I keep explaining to them something like that cannot exist. They also claim that a USB drive plugged in will light up the AUX section on the screen but it doesnt, the IPOD botton just changes to USB and the AUX button stays greyed out.

This is very annoying to try and get out Digital radio connected into the system.

Any help on this would be awesome.

Cheers.

EDIT Just found out the 521, 522, 523 are just differnt colours so the model is a PZQ60

Edited by xmacleodx