comp over-please close

KIRIUS

http://www.facebook....14399191&type=3

Please follow this link and vote for my celica by clicking the like ^_^

Would mean alot to me guys, i just blew the car up yet again before going on course and could use a bit of luck for once!

Edited by KIRIUS

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't it about time you gave up on that super charger and just went for a GT4? :P lol

LOL! compression is 17:1 the gasket used when the bottom end got rebuilt just wasnt up to the task.. -.- lol (keeps blowing due to the 184's head being shaved beyond its maximum recommended lvl (due to an idiot mech many yrs back)

i went one better though... call me a traitor but i just bought a black 180sx ;P

Isn't it about time you gave up on that super charger and just went for a GT4? :P lol

LOL! compression is 17:1 the gasket used when the bottom end got rebuilt just wasnt up to the task.. -.- lol (keeps blowing due to the 184's head being shaved beyond its maximum recommended lvl (due to an idiot mech many yrs back)

i went one better though... call me a traitor but i just bought a black 180sx ;P

Your kind are not welcome here! Off with you now and dont come back until you have a running Toyota. :D

HAHAHA i bought it so i can FIX the celica properly and not run around on a deadline because it was my daily. ^_^

Suuuuuure you're going to fix it.. :) you could have bought a nice little Toyota runabout... but no. I'm going to start checking Nissan forums for your profile.. hahaha