2009 Aurion ZR6 Looking @ Liquid Injected LPG Convert

JWR

So yeah, new member and first time Toyota owner.

Loving it so far but finding it hard to get accurate, trustworthy info on LPG conversion.

Welcome mate.

Have you tried using the search function?

I remember 2-3 people here converted their Aurions to LPG and they are happy with the result.

Welcome mate.

Have you tried using the search function?

Cheers, I did actually but they're quite old threads and all vapour systems. I'm really keen to hear the pro's and con's of liquid injection systems. I've gotten conflicting stories and it's $1000 more to install which I'd rather keep if there's really no difference in performance and efficiency.

All that you've read are the only ones that have been experimented. Unless it's been done, no 1 could really comment on it..

I hear ya. I'm hoping I'm not the first to attempt it. I've got some companies saying they've done it several times on Aurion with liquid and with improvements on performance, efficiency then I've got other companies saying there's no value in liquid injection on an Aurion...

• 2 months later...

IF not too late I have the iquid injection on my Aurion and Love it. if you want to know more let me know. Mine is the system from Orbital.

Edited by SirNed

IF not too late I have the iquid injection on my Aurion and Love it. if you want to know more let me know. Mine is the system from Orbital.

I'd love to hear about it! What's your experience and what did you fork out for it ($)?

I ended up going with a BRC vapour system (supposedly the Rolls of vapour conversions) and I did so as the company talked up their reputation, I couldn't find negative feedback on them and the economics worked.

Unfortunately, I've had to take it back twice now and they're trying to figure out what's wrong with it still so I currently don't have a car.