zeerolla...

Hi,

I bought My corolla Sportivo a few years back, and after reading 90% of the sportivo/corolla post i have figured out it usedto be Zeerolla's. Does anybody here know Zee? or anyone who knew his car well? getting to the stage where i'm thinking of doing some mods etc, just curious of what's alrady been done to it? I know the basic's of what he's done, realy great car.

NSW guys that knew/know Zee let me know... love to let him know his car is still going strong.

I've done the forum's search, still a few posts to check, i know i've got rear sway and strut, TRD CAI, koni yellow... lowered on kings... not sure if its low or super low... i've checked zee's profile and can't find any info there... mainly curious if he's done any internal engine work... headers, valves, chip? if anyone has any idea it would be great...

I am new to the whole modding scene.... is there any way to tell if my stock headers have been ported without taking them off?

Thanks Dave,

hope to start doing some modding in the next few months once i start my new job. Getting a company car so i can keep stivo off the road and do some work,

same as most people, thinking i'll port the OEM headers, 2.5 cat back, get a suspension check to see if anyting needs stiffening up.... have been thinking about chipping it, but need to learn\teach myself a little more about that side of things first, plus don't know if there is anyone in Darwin with a Dyno s might be pointless....

always happy for ppl to throw suggestions at me.

one more ramdom question.... the tint you can get to cover your headlights and taillight,,, is it actually legal to put that over your lights? I'd love to buy some to make my rolla even blacker... but don't want to waste my money if i'm just going to get in trouble from the law.

one more ramdom question.... the tint you can get to cover your headlights and taillight,,, is it actually legal to put that over your lights? I'd love to buy some to make my rolla even blacker... but don't want to waste my money if i'm just going to get in trouble from the law.

yup illegal, -well in VIC that is as most states as well i think,

397874_311849655533241_100001246268216_950275_417860314_n.jpg

Thanks jeffy, thought it would be, don't want to go quite as dark as yours was. did you get a fine along with the defect notice?

Prozak, yes i mean do ecu, but thats the last thing on my mind. bit more research to do first, have read a little about it, would like to make it rev a little longer, or bring when it drops into lift lift back a little. Spend a lot of my free time these days reading everyone's posts and getting little ideas. some might call me a dreamer... but whats the point of living if we can't dream a lil.