chipping a stivo

ar44

UNICHIP both 16Bit and 32Bit Versions have shown great gains. ranging from 5 - 12 kW which varies throughout the rev range.

The Apexera Power FC is about to be tested shortly with gains to be posted.

DAmn ............... Steve can we turn all the 'post new topic' buttons into SEARCH :P

Edited by Danthuyer

search button doesnt work for me and some other users. if concerns you so much dont read it, and dont complain!

When you say that it doesn't work, do you mean that the link is broken or that you can't load it up on your browser? Let me know so that we can get that fixed if that's the problem.

Cos I've tried it with IE, Maxthon, Firebird and they've all been pretty ok with the forum's coding.

UNICHIP both 16Bit and 32Bit Versions have shown great gains. ranging from 5 - 12 kW which varies throughout the rev range.

What's "Apexera" PowerFC Craig? :P

What's "Apexera" PowerFC Craig? :P

ok may as well cats out of the bag, its the new ECU thats going into my car on friday, Apexi USA are now a diff company to Apexera, Apexera now make the Power FC.

Perhaps the new forum mod will be able to fix all this whining about the elusive search button...

Really guys it is not that much of a big deal if someone posts something that has already been covered. If no one replied then maybe the postee would would get the message...

Perhaps a design modification making the SEARCH option a little more prominent and the vast capabilities of its functionality better known?

if concerns you so much dont read it, and dont complain!

if u can't be bothered to do your own research and want constant breast-feeding, don't get grumpy if we feed u a hard one.

Nice work Shao...

as44 - If you don't like being told off, then don't ask stoopid questions. Being active members of the forum, we read almost anything. If you are having problems searching, then maybe PM or email the Mod team. If you bothered to read first, then you'll realise that there is a sticky about this....

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

DAmn ............... Steve can we turn all the 'post new topic' buttons into SEARCH :P

How about limiting newbies to not being able to post new threads/topics until they have completed at least 100 posts...

I told you the SEARCH button works outside of Queensland ;)

How could you have when that was your first post ;)

Not all of us newbies post incessantly but instead do a lot of reading first then if our particular question isn't answered then we'll post. ;)

Quite simple really :huh: ....oh and yes the search button does work if you apply it the right way <_<

Sorry if i offended but that's the way it is on other forums that I've participated in.