HOW MANY KMS TO A TANK SURVEY

CROCO

Hi everyone, I had my kluger a couple of months now,and im just wondering how many kilometers you guys are getting out of a tank in the city and also out on the highway, I want compare it to my kluger, I have never been quite game let my tank get right down ,

I roughly get 550kms to 60 litres , which is mainly comuting to and from work and driving around town, I think my kluger is pretty good on fuel,

I havent kept a record how many kms I get out on the open road, so Im curious to see what everyone else is getting.

Look forward to reading your posts

Cheers croco

• 2 weeks later...

I get around 480 - 500 k's b4 the fuel warning light comes on. My guess is there is another 100 k's left in reserve.

Thanks for your reply mate, what grade of fuel do use, the last few tanks I have been using bp ultimate, maybe why I geting slightly better economy than you, you also drive in more traffic than me to.

I mainly use 98ron fuel. Premium Un when fuel price gets too high. Yup lots of stop start and I floor the Kluger all the time!

Hi jolyon.

10.8L 100 on 91ulp Is exellent, that actually better than what im getting,I m getting 11.5L100

thats driving to and from work and driving around town, and thats on bp ultimate, I can get better on trip wear I can get around between 8L100 to 9L100.

How many km would you get from a tank with that economy?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I filled up in newcastle a couple of weeks ago with bp ultimate , and the fuel warning light came on just this morning, I checked the trip computer and it said I had travelled 602kms, so I went and filled her up and she took 62 litres .

While travelling home from newcastle I was averaging 8.8l100, and I was hammering along aswell, I was sitting on beetween 110 to 120kmh and one time I was doing 160kmh when overtaking a line of slow cars.

When I got back to dubbo I was averaging 10L100 and thats driving around town and comuting to and from the farm and to work.

So overall Im impressed with the klugers fuel economy.