2004 Corolla Dash Dimming??

Hey,

first post so go easy, My girlfriend has a 2004 Corolla hatch and we cant seem to find out how to dim the dash light? Can you do it or did they not put in that feature. The model is the conquest, apparently the top of the range so i would asssume that if they were in the models.. Hellp??

Cheers

In my 2005 you turn on the headlights and click the trip meter button until it shows a bunch of lines. Once that is displayed you hold down the trip meter button and the back light will start changing levels. Hold it until its at the level you want.

Cheers

In my 2005 you turn on the headlights and click the trip meter button until it shows a bunch of lines. Once that is displayed you hold down the trip meter button and the back light will start changing levels. Hold it until its at the level you want.

Cheers

yep he got it right on the nail. :) and welcome to the forums! :D

Cheers

yep he got it right on the nail. :) and welcome to the forums! :D

My sportivo dash lights were bright as at night, I was actually disappointed with it, 3 weeks later I found this out and it's been lovely :) lol

• 7 years later...

For me it's the other way around. Here we drive in daylight with the headlights on. But as soon as I turn on the lights in daytime my dash becomes close to invisible especially when wearing sunglasses. Really annoying and no visible dimmer switch. So I learned to concentrate on the still vaguely visible rpm meter while knowing rpm's vs gear.

Wendy

• 3 years later...