ZZE 2.25" Catback (Hi-Tech Mufflers)

Hey guys since I've upgraded to a Varex and 2.5" exhaust for my sportivo my old exhaust is up for sale.

Abit of history lol

Originally I got a 2.25" stainless steel catback from Hi-Tech mufflers. Set me back $600.

Decided I wanted a Varex so the rear muffler was taken off (left with no flange) and a flange welded up to the exhaust to fit the Varex.

Somewhere in that time it looks like part of pipe work has been changed to mild steel (you can see in the pics, its the thicker part of the exhaust after the bend to get over the rear axle.

Also you might need a new resonator, it was rattling before i changed to my new exhaust.

So to fit it you would need to get a flange welded to the muffler to bolt it up and probably a new resonator.

Perfect for someone who wants a cheap exhaust for abit more noise and better flow.

Asking for $150 for the lot. Pickup from Kingsgrove Sydney only!

7034880329_07e66fe93d_b.jpg

6888778368_9007f1a925_b.jpg

7034878493_21aa001682_b.jpg

6888782862_1a1b24b801_b.jpg

7034874233_fdabc1bfda_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

This is justa suggestion,why dont you throw it on eBay ,I'm sure many non-TOCAU rolla owners are looking for something.

But a quick question,will this fit an '02 corolla conquest sedan? Or a '10 corolla ascent hatch zre152?

i have a stivo and im looking for a cheap exhaust but how come the muffler outlet is soo bent?

• 2 weeks later...

i have a stivo and im looking for a cheap exhaust but how come the muffler outlet is soo bent?

Was just welded like that to line up with the cut in my rear skirt, the exhaust shop could re align it for you in no time :)

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Muffler change for zr6

2. 2

IAC for 1997 Camry Vienta (3vzfe)

3. 26

200 series won’t shift past 4th gear

4. 7

which engine oil

5. 0

G’day from NSW

6. 3