Got my BC racing coilovers installed

Shadow_

i just have my bc coils installed today, well i dont know what to say but there some pictures , front 15clicks from soft, rear 10clicks from soft... feels tight but need to becareful with bumps and holes on the road if you hit it lol all you heard is bang bang bang, also one more things it increase alots road nose....so you know the kits cost me 1300 aus and 180 installed

post-20400-0-39500800-1333609163_thumb.j

post-20400-0-68180700-1333609230_thumb.j

post-20400-0-79608200-1333609293_thumb.j

Looks sweet....

Im in need to change my setup atm, after getting the now CORRECT tyres to suit my rims/car specs i now with 3 people or more, scrape going round corners and solid bumps in the road ( 09 ATX standard suspension )

Need to go harder at same high and possibly cambed adjustments as its hitting the carpeted inner arch :(

Looks sweet tho nice work !

Looks sweet....

Im in need to change my setup atm, after getting the now CORRECT tyres to suit my rims/car specs i now with 3 people or more, scrape going round corners and solid bumps in the road ( 09 ATX standard suspension )

Need to go harder at same high and possibly cambed adjustments as its hitting the carpeted inner arch :(

Looks sweet tho nice work !

yeah i was on kingsprings the rear is lower then the front but then i put my 2x 12inch sub in the boot make it worst sometime i have 3 people sit at the rear is even worst!!!! so now problem fixed

Awesome welcome to the coil over club and the never ending feeling that you can always make it ride and handle just that little bit more if you just tweak it here... lol

Awesome welcome to the coil over club and the never ending feeling that you can always make it ride and handle just that little bit more if you just tweak it here... lol

hey mate you know my pics the one with the damper adjustment caps just beside it have 4 alan key holes are those camber adjustment? those is for angel the tyres position? my is come like this show in my pics, they all sits in the middle is this a correct position? Because i saw the other guys in this forums his using bc coils also but his camber adjustment is open to the max not like my they sit in the middle.

hey mate you know my pics the one with the damper adjustment caps just beside it have 4 alan key holes are those camber adjustment? those is for angel the tyres position? my is come like this show in my pics, they all sits in the middle is this a correct position? Because i saw the other guys in this forums his using bc coils also but his camber adjustment is open to the max not like my they sit in the middle.

Yeah that is to change the camber of the wheels. It's going to take a while to find the best balance between tyre wheels, straight line stability and "turn in" and initial cornering feel/response as these things can be either slightly or massively affected when changing camber values. Now that vehicle chassis are stiffer with less flex and everybody is running larger tyres with stiffer sidewalls there’s less tyre distortion so generally road cars aren’t running much camber at all these days, they get there steering response and turn in from how the castor is set. But as a general guide it's ideal to run just a slight bit of negative camber on the front and either dial the rear to a neutral "0" or just a touch of positive I’ve run both and it make the back of the car follow and turn in better.

Edited by Adamsy

good job jin :)

i found a marked reduction in road noise when i had my coilovers put in

i spose different tyre/wheel combos makes a diff here

anyways nice job

regards cam

:clap: Thx

focusnotfucus, it could be my tyre pressure is 37psi i wait till next week i go back to the store to readjust my height, i can do it at home but i dont have the right tools to take off my wheels

welcome to the coil-over club.. you will now want to adjust and play with your setup constantly..

hahah yeah mate im using 7kg front and 6kg rear spring rates and now damper front is 7 clicks rear 5 click pretty good for daily driving anything more then 10 clicks is hard as