supercharge corolla??

I have a corolla sportivo and want to supercharge it, just wondering if anyone knows if i should do it or not?

need more power i want it to be reliable as it will be drivin everyday. can anyone tell me where i can get a supercharger from???

blitz supercharger, 6k + labour to install. direct bolt on. nothing is cheap if u want it reliable. that said, it is said that the blitz can be bolted on WITHOUT having to upgrade anything.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/blitz-compressor-system-supercharger-kit-toyota-zze123-zze123g-52914

go look at evans s/c 1zz (Evo7) rolla

Evan's is not a Sportivo, so he does not have to deal with the dual camshafts.

However, the kit that Kenshin says it suits the 2zz so it shouldn't be a problem. That being said most things are never as straight forward as just 'bolting on' but I wonder how close it is.

according to a certain KEBAB professional here, :P. our engines can take up to 9 psi without upgrading internals? (cant remember what he said :P) i think the blitz has 6 psi at most...

according to a certain KEBAB professional here, :P. our engines can take up to 9 psi without upgrading internals? (cant remember what he said :P) i think the blitz has 6 psi at most...

Still have to factor in fuel delivery and ECU capabilities too

last time i inquired, they said nothing about the fuel pump/injectors needed to be upgraded. i would myself IF i decide to go through this option though. our ECUs can adjust itself ;) depending on his budget. wasn't there a stivo in NSW that was SCed and for sale ages ago. i wondered if he upgraded anything after he threw it on.

last time i inquired, they said nothing about the fuel pump/injectors needed to be upgraded. i would myself IF i decide to go through this option though. our ECUs can adjust itself ;) depending on his budget. wasn't there a stivo in NSW that was SCed and for sale ages ago. i wondered if he upgraded anything after he threw it on.

I was referring to running at 9psi. Factory ecumenical is very conservative i thinks!