1990 Estima

Fran Vidente

HI...i've jus bought a low km import - estima 4wd 1990 automatic

now i'm wanting to know all sortsa stuff;

where can get a workshop manual?....so far i've followed a few useless links.

also - haven't been able tp figure out how to move the captain seats in middle row-----like how to move seat forward so i can access and put child in child seat in back row without climbing in ... ie turning them around or moving forward back of seat

also - can anyone help with my following q's

i'm wondering if the moon roof in back should slide all the way open .....and if it don't could it be modified to do so? ...i'm really not at terms with not being able to open back windows and/or get in lots of fresh air (want to camp in it).....

also - i still hav my 1987 tarago that has a roo-bar and am wondering if i could take it off n get it put onto this one?

also - anyone know bout roof racks? ,,or at least some kind of strip that could be added onto side of roof so i could clip an annexe on?

thanks and Hi

hi matey and welcome to the forum. i have an engine only manuel to suit the 3cte 2.2 diesel.to big to down load on here you can tell if yours is a 3cte by the vaccumm pump under drivers seatpost-20087-0-71181600-1334383070_thumb.j your best bet for root racks is of another tarargo tcr 10 ive seen them mounted i asumed they fitted in the runners that are under the rubber strips on the roof but they were mounted to the roof panel itself, you can get side awnings but they are like rocking horse poo. turing the seats i have manuel for interior will see what i can do cheers and again welcome to the mad house