Blitz Supercharged Celica

DANZZT231

ahhh the famous voodooGTS! one of the nicest celicas in the world imo. maybe one of the fastest too. this thing doesn't sound normal  :lol:

28958506-M.jpg

I'm Still looking to find a car in that picture....but I cant see a celica anywhere in that photo.....are you trying to trick me again Brandon ? :P

ahhh the famous voodooGTS! one of the nicest celicas in the world imo. maybe one of the fastest too. this thing doesn't sound normal  :lol:

28958506-M.jpg

I'm Still looking to find a car in that picture....but I cant see a celica anywhere in that photo.....are you trying to trick me again Brandon ? :P

no man, not tricking u. :P :P :P

though i wish that half-singlet she has on was just a little tiny bit higher :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I would say less than $10 000, but yeah, set aside $10K for it.

Just to dig up an old thread... I just got a price from the NZ Blitz dealer, who said "The cost would be $7290 plus GST"

so... ouch, but damn it would make a mean one.

I'd love to rock up next to a skyline with a sportivo that sounded like an F1 car lmao

well, I'm on the other side of the big ditch known as the Tasman, but I'll tell you what it's like when I do it... placed order today, but they wont ship until I've paid for half of the kit, so ummm, yeah, it's a year or so out at my rought estimate.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to rock up next to a skyline with a sportivo that sounded like an F1 car lmao

well, I'm on the other side of the big ditch known as the Tasman, but I'll tell you what it's like when I do it... placed order today, but they wont ship until I've paid for half of the kit, so ummm, yeah, it's a year or so out at my rought estimate.

Only Crashin' Kiwi Cuz's ever have the balls to do anything these days haha. Good on you man. Pics and vids!!! lol

Only Crashin' Kiwi Cuz's ever have the balls to do anything these days haha. Good on you man. Pics and vids!!! lol

well it seems that our laws are a little "better" than yours with regards to modification...

keep us updated on the progress!! will be awesome to see some vids of it in a stivo!

heh, not quite a Stivo, it's a RunX, but it's still a zze123

other parts are on the way before this thing gets anywhere near this shore anyway, I'm just doing full TRD under body.

stabaliser

http://trdparts.jp/english/parts_stabilizer.html

suspension brace

http://trdparts.jp/english/parts_brace.html

custom rear strut tower brace

and some better brakes, but they are way expensive, and may have to wait until after I get the SC... I'll just have to keep the speed down a bit...

heh

<insert Tui ad here>

• 3 months later...

can u give details of costs and fittings :ph34r:

I can get the Blitz supercharger kit for you for under $7K landed for the kit. Show me the money and I'll show you a supercharger kit with every single bolt for a bolt-on application :D

But yes, that thing sound horny as. I'd be scared to stand next to a car that sounded like that... :unsure:

• 1 month later...

can u give details of costs and fittings :ph34r:

I can get the Blitz supercharger kit for you for under $7K landed for the kit. Show me the money and I'll show you a supercharger kit with every single bolt for a bolt-on application :D

But yes, that thing sound horny as. I'd be scared to stand next to a car that sounded like that... :unsure:

TANGCLA can you get teh kit for the Toyota Corolla RUNX not the celica. if so how much i been looking around decidign between the greddy kit or the blitz kit. your input would be great