Blitz Supercharged Celica

DANZZT231

NO WAAAAY MATE!!! The Blitz is much nicer! That wide bodied kit is ugly and wrecks the nice lines of the Celica in my opinion. I would take the Blitz one and chuck on some scissor lift doors and maybe take of that stupid wing...perfect!

They're both very fine cars. I'm sure both would have made it into the Celica hall of fame if there was such thing :D

For a show car, I'd pick PETIRS. That thing is just off it's t|ts. For an everyday driver, deffinately VooDooGTS's (even if PETIRS was roadworthy).

Hahaha, evertime I see that video, I just laugh looking at Jon (the audio installer and the care taker fo Petir). He's a good bloke Jon. Funny too.

OMG is that john from audio fx in camberwell??? i swear he looks like the guy that was helping me while i was there hahaha.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Posted by Tangcla :::: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...25&start=25

"Just a bit more info. The lower spec engine is in overseas country. In Australia it only comes out as a standard (160bhp) 2ZZ-GE 141kw vvti-L which means variable valve timing and Lift (where there is more power) overseas countries have 1ZZ-GE with only (120bhp), similar engine without Lift."

Well the mystery deepens - I am in Lift limbo - :help:

Posted by Tangcla :::: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...25&start=25

"Just a bit more info. The lower spec engine is in overseas country. In Australia it only comes out as a standard (160bhp) 2ZZ-GE 141kw vvti-L which means variable valve timing and Lift (where there is more power) overseas countries have 1ZZ-GE with only (120bhp), similar engine without Lift."

Well the mystery deepens - I am in Lift limbo - :help:

I wonder if you could post some pictures of your car and engine bay... will give us a better idea what what's going on.

It's on a plastic cover that covers the injectors. Your car doesn't have that plastic cover, probably because the installer didn't bother to cut it up when they fitted the blitz s/c.

Nice car, get some 1/4mile times.