1990 WRC model, First car, advice and looking for parts.

Jess94

Hey so am the proud owner of a Maroon totyota 1990 WRC model celica. Am not yet 18 and trying to get it roadworthy. Having trouble finding second hand rear tail light assembly and wondering what to do with a malfuntioning sunroof (not sure whats wrong with it yet). Would also appreciate any general hint, tips and advice anyone can give, considering i've never owned a car let alone a celica. Thanks everyone, glad to be a new member.

Welcome to the club dudette :] !

try browsing the ozcelica forums, they might have something there,

other than that wreckers are your best option,

as for your sunroof, depends on which suburb are your from. There are local places that specialize in sunroof/sunroof repairs,

Welcome!!

I echo everything Jeff says, also I might point out that if it is a GT4 you wont be able to drive it on your P-plates.... actually considering you are of the female kind, a flutter of the lashes and youll be right! ive seen it done before :P

Haha, thankfully its not the GT4 so P-Plates here i come, Thanks for being so helpful! i figure sunroof can wait till the car is on the road. Doesn't leak so thats the main thing :)

Edited by Jess94

Hey mate, sunroof wont be a rwc issue, just dont point it out and fix it later down the track, as for the rear tail light, easiest place to look is a wrecker and you'd be looking around $30 or so, ozcelica is abundant in parts if you put a WTB thread in the wanted section and such.

As for the WRC, do you know much about the model itself and its slight differences from the sx models? :)

Also bro, if you sign up at ozceli send me a friends request ^_^ The name on there is Kirius, be more than happy to help you out with any celica related questions you may have.

GL !