Aurion pull left SPF2904K Kit!

stedyedy

Hey guys

Been considering buying the SPF2904K kit to hopefully fix the pulling left issue, then came across the kit on eBay a bit cheaper than i have previously seen

http://www.ebay.com....=item43b0b2e446

Seems like a good deal, had a quick read through the threads and didn't see any prices below that

going to buy one now

Cheers

Edited by stedyedy

• 2 weeks later...

That's really expensive! I bought and installed the Whiteline's offset kit for $92.60inc quite easy to replace too. you should do the lower inner and outer while the control arms off, get a new sway bar link assembly while your at it.

That's really expensive! I bought and installed the Whiteline's offset kit for $92.60inc quite easy to replace too. you should do the lower inner and outer while the control arms off, get a new sway bar link assembly while your at it.

Did it fix the pull left issue using the offset kit?

Sure did!

I'd stay away from superpro, there El Cheapo!! (on the shelf's at super cheap Auto too!) squeak a lot after a year or 2! No amount of silicon lubricants will help. I had front lower front lower rears, sway, links, rear sway, control arms on my Aristo. Drove me frigging nuts after a year, sold her 4 years ago. New owner told me he replaced them with Nolathane, weeks after buying from me, no squeaks! since!

Also I've heard they don't correct the camber and wheel alignment issues with the Aurion,

Go WL or Nolathane, same company, ones red and ones black! some guys with Hot Rods like their poly bushes to look genuine so the go with WL.

Piece of ***** to install on your Aurion too! took me longer to get the bloody oem bushes out, lots of drilling through rubber and wd 40 lol and bang the F'r out!

Edited by 169.254.x.0