Jaay's AE112 Corolla

jaay

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man phat ae112! cant wait to see it with those rims on! :clap:

Thanks Jerome :) appriciate it. yeah hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can put rubber on them. but I need to adjust my height first. wanna drop it a bit more before I flare them guards! But all is going well so far :)

man phat ae112! cant wait to see it with those rims on! :clap:

Thanks Jerome :) appriciate it. yeah hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can put rubber on them. but I need to adjust my height first. wanna drop it a bit more before I flare them guards! But all is going well so far :)

deadset its gonna look flush as haha!! If you wanted to try doing it yourself i own a guard roller.. you can borrow it:)

Hahah thanks Peter! Is it giving you ideas on your old car ;)

Hahaha on the ZRE? Yeah I miss it but my track S2000 plans are on hold at the moment. Haha the first car I drove on my Ls/Ps was actually a AE112R; good times! :)

Hahah thanks Peter! Is it giving you ideas on your old car ;)

Hahaha on the ZRE? Yeah I miss it but my track S2000 plans are on hold at the moment. Haha the first car I drove on my Ls/Ps was actually a AE112R; good times! :)

Lop yeah I meant the ae112 lol wait I'm confused. Do you have a s2000 or you still have the zre lol

• 2 weeks later...

.Not really an update but anyways.

Received this today

IMAG0096_zpscf59e13c.jpg

sorry for the blur but its a TRD "carbon fibre" antenna lol looks better than the original though.

Also my new lowness

IMAG0091_zps1c69bf8f.jpg

IMAG0090_zpsccda9317.jpg

1cm drop at the front and 2cm in the rear

I've also got my new magnaflow muffler coming soon from the US. Updates to come :)

Thanks

Thanks man :) I just want to chuck the rims on now. I'm happy with the height now. All that is left is to roll the guards and that's pretty much it. I haven't had time to think about the tyres lol. I kinda do like the colour coded front, but knowing me ill probably want another look haha. I've also got the sportivo mesh thingy for the lower front bar so I might just put that on when I have time :)

eh. I remember him telling me when I bought the front lip off him, he got the grille for around 70 bucks at the wreckers. If he did sell it in the 100s then that's pretty good :) he sold the foggies for heaps as well. I think about 200? Not sure, but it was a lot.