Toyophile

Hello Everybody,

My first post on the forum although I've been lurking in the shadows for the better part of a year now. Very enthusiastic long-term owner of a '92 Surf and recently also took over my wife's Gen 2 Kluger (102K). Hope to be able to contribute to this forum but only issues I've had with the old Surf in 11 years of owner ship (175K) was a leaking diesel injector pump and a torn CV boot. I've just successfully replaced the OEM head unit with an aftermarket one so now I'm looking for a wiring diagram/colour code for the steering wheel control wires to the head unit. Could take the steering cover off to trace the wires back to connector but hope to avoid this route.

Hi geronimo welome mate, I actually did the same thing as you, I was hiding in the background reading posts on the forums before I took the plunge and joined.

Mate if you have any questons or answers come and join us over on the kluger forum we would love to hear from you, hopefully we can help you out, or you can help us out.