FS: Toyota Genuine Head Units

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd post these up here before I try putting them up on eBay.

I have 3 Toyota head units I'm looking to sell. All are in great condition with no scratches on the panel or screens. Units do not have a pin code set.

1. PZQ60-12011 - MP3 CDs/Audio CDs, AM/FM Radio, Aux In - $60 - SOLD Pending Pick Up SOLD

ln5E8.jpg

2. PZQ60-00041 - MP3 CDs/Audio CDs, AM/FM Radio, Aux In, USB Port, Bluetooth // No Manual - $150 $130 - Price reduced due to scuff marks. That will teach me for not carrying it properly in my backpack (see pic below). SOLD

8QCoZ.jpg

3YbL8.jpg

3. PZQ60-00051 - 6 CD Stacker (MP3 CDs/Audio CDs), AM/FM Radio, Aux In, USB Port, Bluetooth // No Manual - $250 SOLD

tm1KV.jpg

Pickup can be arranged if you are around the South West area, otherwise shipping can be organised.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Edit: 26/06 - Didn't even notice it until now but I had the part no. of unit 2 & 3 wrong. Updated with correct number.

With the last one ( 3. PZQ60-00521) I am after something for my 01 Hilux, I'm assuming that this will fit in a double din gap?

Hi (mr2),

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Hiluxs, so not really sure on their configuration. Hopefully someone on the forums can shed some light on this.

The rear of the unit looks similar to this

RHOFR.jpg

Dimensions of the front are around 200x100.

it's odd how these do not have a pin code. All head unit should have a 3-4 pin code when you reconnect it if they have no power to them for a small time.

Edited by A Buff Hamster

Quick Update head unit 1 & 3 have been sold pending pick up.

it's odd how these do not have a pin code. All head unit should have a 3-4 pin code when you reconnect it if they have no power to them for a small time.

The pin codes themselves are user entered, I just never put one in for any of the units. No pin codes = less hassle when it comes to selling.

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 1

Brake issues

2. 1

Brake issues

3. 1

Hi, I'm Magazi in NSW I'm a new member

4. 2

Muffler change for zr6

5. 2

IAC for 1997 Camry Vienta (3vzfe)

6. 26