Toyota Alarm System...

Hey guys!!!!!

I have got couple questions for you, technical.

I am driving 2010 toyota yaris hatchback. Recently bought and not sure of alarm system in this car. That day alarm just went on, couldn't stop; but fortunately it stopped and for that i didn't have to do anything.

Just like to know if there is any particular swich or nob inside the car i can use to turn off the alam system next time if its went on that would be hightly appreciatable. My one is Auto transmission and i bought it second hand.

The next question is FLASHING RED LIGHT ON TOP OF DASHBOARD CLOSE TO WINDSCREEN, especially when i auto lock the doors using remote key... Is this normall flashing red light 24/7 when car is in parking mode? Just wondering when the light is there for????

Thanks much...... Looking forward for your reply.

Flashing red light would be the immobiliser light, this will flash while the immobiliser is armed, so yes, all the time when parked.

As for the alarm going off, have you checked the battery, they can go off when the voltage gets too low, I would be starting here as being a 2010 there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.