So my Aurion got KEYED!!!!

Trdman

I am so ****** off at the moment, my car got keyed last night at a shopping centre, its the whole way up the drivers side front to back.

The only good thing is that I have just brought the car to my detailer who reckons they have not gone deep enough to bare metal. Hes done a section and its come out thank God!!! So the car is booked in for him to fix it.............my only worry is that there may be sections that are too deep.

What in the world possesses people in destroying peoples property?????????

SCUMBAGS!

I was parked correctly and all. So there was absolutely no reason for it.

Edited by Trdman

jelousy and haters i guess.,

+1 some people cant stand the fact that others have nice things so they try to wreck them

Thats a really low act . I guess it's because we are not like them, that we will never able to understand why they do **** like that.

Its the same sort of thinking that allows people to open they're car door onto the car parked next to them.

Not cool at ALL.

If people are awesome for owning an Aurion, there are plenty of awesome people about.

The Aurion is a great car but lets not get too ahead of ourselves.

faaarrrrrrk man, that sucks. I friggen hate that, no need to key a car :angry: i remember the week i bought my aurion it got egged, and boy did i go off. not cool at all.

If people are awesome for owning an Aurion, there are plenty of awesome people about.

The Aurion is a great car but lets not get too ahead of ourselves.

yes lets all get a camry instead. :P

and dont forget to SC it :lol:

You wish you could find a cctv camera nearby and track down the offenders.

I also hate

- Shopping Trolleys. Nothing worst then coming back and finding a trolley up against your car

- People Opening Doors into other people’s cars (my kids have been taught to opening their doors very carefully when getting in or out)

- People leaning or sitting on my car (I have come back to find somebody leaning up against my car talking on their phone)

Cheers

Stig

WOW that Aurion is fully phat and hectic! lol. Damn that is sucky as to hear about getting keyed. Can't have anything nice these days!

If you believe bad luck comes in 3, then I would recommend giving your Aurion some extra care in the coming days.

Just 48 hours after I sent my sympathy to Trdman, some a..ehole scraped my Presara leaving nasty marks on the bumper and knocking out one of the parking sensors. It was parkside roadside at the time and of course the low life did not leave a note.

Some people have no respect....

yes lets all get a camry instead. :P

and dont forget to SC it :lol:

Oh piss off.

Where have I said anything about Camry's being awesome and the best? I haven't even done it on FB.

Ok......Just an update, my detailer got it all out, bar half a centimetre right at the end of the scratch towards the rear of the car. He used the touch up I provided him and can hardly notice unless your really looking...............did a top job......thanks for the support guys.

This was done at Forest Hill Chase and no there were no cameras, I made sure I checked all that out. But unfortunately I tend to park my car away a bit from the general carpark as to avoid doors opening on the cars and trollies.......... cant win!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your car kombi17......unfortunately there are low lifes everywhere.

Edited by Trdman

Sounds like you need to do a hookup to your alarm system like a guy at my work. Well, maybe not so extreme because what he did was a mod to the alarm system on his Ford F150 4x4 truck. Instead of giving warning beeps when someone gets too close to the car, he's somehow bypassed the alarm siren and connected to his secondary horn.

So now if someone bumps against his car, or leans against it, they first get a normal car alarm warning. If it happens a second time, then they get a ear exploding 1 second sustained blast from his train horn.

To give you an idea of how loud this thing is, it's loud enough to set off car alarms in cars that are in the parallel street behind and in front of our car park.

Edited by Beep Beep

Sorry to hear about the damage.

I used to visit Forest Hill Chase with no issues, but never really liked the area...lots of scums and low lifes!

Nowadays, i'm so paranoid I never park near shopping trolley bays and even if I see shopping trolleys near by I always do a quick walk around to see if anyone's damaged it.

I always go to Forest Hill, will still be going but taking the wifes car from now, a beaten up VS commodore. Im just glad a re-spray was not called for, that would have completely have done my head in.

Geez, I hate that!

I guess your insurance will not cover it, will it?...

I wonder.. what would happen if you catched him doing it... a million things come to mi savage mind :ph34r:

Cheers

AB

oh boy, I could not imagine what I would do if I caught someone in the act of doing.................its a scary thought really. Not worth putting it through insurance my claim excess was more than the repair.....and my detailer really looked after me on price.....dirt cheap......he felt real sorry for me!