Lowering 2008 ZRE Melbourne.

Hello all!

I'm new to tocau but have slowly been browsing and using faq and pinned topics at leisure :P

But I'll get to the point. I'm looking to lower my rolla soon and i'm in need for some feedback on places to go to get it done.

I personally can't do it myself, purely cause of the lack of tools and knowledge :( oh and also time!

I'm based in Melbourne and would prefer places around western, northern and cbd.

Atm by baby is stock, except for some 17x7 Rays SS7 from fellow tocau member and mate, Jeffery! :D

I was told south melbourne pedders and north melbourne tyre power but would like to hear from other tocau members!

I'd appreciate every and all feedback and recommendations for places to get it done.

Thanks in advanced!

Hauy.

post-25420-0-27515200-1341760437_thumb.j

tyrepower north melbourne aren't bad, i would recommend JAK motorworks in campbellfield just let me know and i can intro..

if you like me and my mate could do it for you too, and we will beat their prices.

tyrepower north melbourne aren't bad, i would recommend JAK motorworks in campbellfield just let me know and i can intro..

if you like me and my mate could do it for you too, and we will beat their prices.

Thanks!

ironically i live in campbellfield, will sus out others and may give you a pm soon :D

sorry for the random question, but do you play basketball on wednesdays at coburg?

Im pretty sure i've seen this car there many times.

Try centreline suspension in thomastown. They were the cheapest for me. I bought my springs off another member and installation was only $200.

sorry for the random question, but do you play basketball on wednesdays at coburg?

Im pretty sure i've seen this car there many times.

Try centreline suspension in thomastown. They were the cheapest for me. I bought my springs off another member and installation was only $200.

small world! yeah bro I do play there haha. im guessing you drive the red zre? ive seen it parked on wednesdays all the time :P

And thanks for the recommendation

I play C grade. the team with black uniform with pink and orange stripes lol, im pretty sure you have seen us before, most colourful uniform haha

I have done mine in suspension city in north melbourne for 400 including sets of king springs plus installation.