ZZE123 Sway Bar and Strut Tower Bar

Been searching everywhere for the captioned and cant seem to find anything that fits. It seems the TRD stuff has been discontinued, can anyone recommend alternatives that i could use for my runx and a supplier?

Been searching everywhere for the captioned and cant seem to find anything that fits. It seems the TRD stuff has been discontinued, can anyone recommend alternatives that i could use for my runx and a supplier?

Front or rear?

Front or rear?

Rear sway bar, front strut tower bar.

http://www.whiteline...icle=12/01-4/07

Edit: Lionks wasn't working sorry. Try again now.

I'm not really familiar with runx and what does and doesn't fit etc, but you can get Whiteline products linked above through any Pedders store. Both of these items are pretty simple to install so you can do it yourself or pay someone to do it. I run Pedders coilovers and whiteline sway bar etc in my Stivo and it is still the best handling corolla I've ever been in or driven. People seem to dislike Pedders for some reason but the guys at the store that I went to were awesome to deal with and definitely knew what they were doing. They were very conscious of getting everything adjusted just as I wanted and the results speak for themselves. Actually one of my friends drove my car last time I was at Barbagallo and was certain I was running some really high price Bilstein coilover set-up.; When I explained it was a Pedders set-up he launched into how it was a mistake to take my car there etc. :rolleyes:

Edit: My Aurion will be going there for the full whack once I have time!

Edited by rollaurion

• 2 weeks later...