Ordered my Rukus!

Zardous

So i've ordered my Rukus! Build 2 black with interior illumination, floorsmats, towbar, and street legal tinting.

I'd like to do something with the wheels reasonably close to when I get it, how much can some decent rims cost, and some decent tyres. Being my first new I've bought I've kinda been used to just ordering what my car had on it when I got it! That being said I don't want the ride to be noisy or too bumpy which can sometimes come from low profiles.

Im also keen on lowering it one day in future, but my father in law says lowering can be good but it can cause bumpiness, thoughts? and what would the cost be to get done proffesionally?

I live in Brisbane, Wynnum if thats any help if someone knows any good places.

Thanks guys!

Hey Zardous,

Firstly welcome and congrats on your purchase... With wheels and tyres it all depends on your preferences you can go from anywhere between 1-7k.... I would say work on your suspension first maybe a spring and matching shock combo for best results... If your budget extends far enough maybe a set of coilovers.... Look at the trd rear sway bar for the 08+ scion xb improves the sloppiness on the rear and gives a much tighter feel....

Hope this helps

Chris

Thanks! I'm quite a novice as far as car parts go, which I hope isn't too annoying, what will the spring and maching shock combo do and what brand can you recommend? for the wheels, is that 1-7k for a set of 4? It's going to be a slow process saving for these things haha.

thanks again!