ZR6 headunit

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but was hoping someone could help me either way. I'm about to purchase an 07 ZR6 and would like to know the best headunit to install. The features that I am looking for are aux in, 2din display, cd/dvd to work, doesnt have to be the 6 stacker, sterring wheel controls, maps and reversing camera would be good to. I found this one but looks too damn good to be true http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/D5116.html Anyone bought this or have used one before? Anything better out there that we can recommend?

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

Hi tom,

I bought th Eonon head unit a few months back. Install was easy, nice monitor size compared to the stock navigation unit I had in my 08 Presara. I am happy with the unit, however I did notice that it occasionally resets or freezes (they provide you with a stylus which helps you press the reset button, so I'm guessing they knew its an issue :/).

I hooked up the factory reverse camera to the unit using the helpful guides here and the display is awesome. I am running iprimo navigation and have no issues with it. If you have any queries I am happy to help.