Wanting to purchase a Corolla Sportivo!

burton

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have been wanting to a Corolla Sportivo for a while, but never had the money. After much saving I now have the funds and I'm open to all offers, so please send through anything to mitchy_boy_1@hotmail.com (gay address, I know). I am located in Earlwood, NSW.

Edited by burton

Did you attempt to utilise car sales websites... i.e. the obvious, carsales.com.au or carpoint.com.au...

perhaps using the world's most popular search engine... google?

Because I'm nice I did you a favour...

&sort=default"]http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?base=1216&vertical=Car&eapi=2&N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20898&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5&items=[Make:TOYOTA,Model:COROLLA,BaseEnabledBadge:SPORTIVO]&sort=default

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have been wanting to a Corolla Sportivo for a while, but never had the money. After much saving I now have the funds and I'm open to all offers, so please send through anything to mitchy_boy_1@hotmail.com (gay address, I know). I am located in Earlwood, NSW.

I have a mate that lives around your area that might be selling his. It's a white 2005 sportivo with black eye lids, immaculate condition. Don't think he's posted it up on carsales though.

I have a mate that lives around your area that might be selling his. It's a white 2005 sportivo with black eye lids, immaculate condition. Don't think he's posted it up on carsales though.

I think I may have already been in contact with him, is his name Aaron?

I think I may have already been in contact with him, is his name Aaron?

Yeah thats him

• 2 weeks later...

What's your budget mate?

There's sportivo's out there that are going for about $10k-$11k but have almost 180,000kms some of them even more!

I've been looking since February this year & finally found a nice one with log books & low kms just last week so I negotiated a price & bought it straight away.

While I was looking, I realised that WA had a couple clean one's with low kms. I did some research into bringing the car to NSW via train cargo & went out of my budget because my budget was $15k, that's including rego transfer fee, getting the car insured.

Edited by ParvezK

What's your budget mate?

There's sportivo's out there that are going for about $10k-$11k but have almost 180,000kms some of them even more!

I've been looking since February this year & finally found a nice one with log books & low kms just last week so I negotiated a price & bought it straight away.

While I was looking, I realised that WA had a couple clean one's with low kms. I did some research into bringing the car to NSW via train cargo & went out of my budget because my budget was $15k, that's including rego transfer fee, getting the car insured.

Yeah my budgets around 15K max. I don't have a car at the moment though so I would like one sooner rather than later, and I wouldn't ship one from wa as I'd like to look at it first. I want a white 05 model.