Side vent covers

Zardous

off topic, just got my rukus delivered last thursday!!! :D ITS SO GOOD

anyways!

So I've seen a few different things in the space of the side vent covers, but I'm wondering what the possible and kinda budget things are to make it look a bit less basic. Atm theres really just plastic bits in there with the effect of looking like a grille but I'm thinking of maybe getting some LED foglights or even just a more attractive vent cover kinda like on the hot lava scion XB - http://www.scion.com/releaseseries/

im based in bris so if anyone knows some good places for parts or work, love to hear them :)

Yeah the honeycomb grills are next to impossible to get unless you have one of the release series over in the states... You may have to go custom....

wouldn't mind em, they just look like a hassle, i can tell some auto sparky would charge a mint to get them put in, if they slot in down where the lower grill is, what fills the gap between them?

They are fairly simple to wire up the hardest part is working out where you want to mount the relay.... You have to cut the lower grill in order for them to fit.... Other then that it's a direct bolt up.....